AUTHORS NOTE

AUTHORS NOTE:

"I don't believe in the kind of magic in my books. But I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book."
J.K. Rowling

AIN'T that true every time we read a book something happens, magic perhaps or just we learn something from it that we never learned before.

I as a writer or author, when I started writing this book with only vague idea what I wanted to read myself because sometimes all we see happy endings, two souls coming as one but, what about certain characters or emotions left hanging never touched or talked about. That's why I wrote this book and the immense response I had is all thanks to readers. Who thought my work is worthy enough to be read?

So, thank you all the readers who stood by me in this journey; without your support it would have never happened.

Now, many of you saying many loose ends are still left to be tied and things are left unanswered.

I know they are and the ending I gave is very much planned and not at the same time. This story was not about one finding love or punishments but, it's more about getting the past thorns out of way. Lucy never meant to find someone here and her kids are not obliged to fight or dictate her life. This whole book was about recognising your past and facing it head on. Where this book ended its best and perfect in my eyes because dragging it might just hinder the whole essence of book, something's are better left and let your imagination be your guide to their future. Because their life not ended; it started with new perspective, with no more resentment and hurt; A fresh perspective of life, with inner peace.

Some asked for epilogue.

There will be no epilogue actually; I don't want to write one. When I planned this story I did planned one but, as it progressed I thought there is no need for one. There life just started not ended. It's just a chapter that came to an end for them and still they have whole life to embark.

And if you guys want one I came up with some idea.

How about you guys write your alternate ending or epilogue for me?

Send it to my email with your username and the best of all; ill post three of your works under your username in this very book. If you guys like the idea send your entries till June 20. ()

Sequel

Honestly, I don't know. Should I do one? If yes, then whose story; frankly I haven't given much thought about it anyway.

Why don't you guys help me?

Q&A

If you guys want to ask any thing about me you are free to ask me any question and I'll try to answer all of them.

Send me your question related to anything you want me to answer.

Once again thank you guys being there on this journey. Soon will meet you guys with new story.

"A book, too, can be a star, a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe."
Madeleine L'Engle