Enel Arc 4: Journey

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Waking up extra early, I noticed my log pose had finally chosen another Island so I prepared my ship to leave after I gathered resources. I left a massive bag if sweets on the deck of Law's submarine. I took off and began my trip. The sea was somewhat calm as I navigated through with my log pose on my wrist. I didn't expect to come across a large ship with a familiar looking flag on it. My eyes widened upon realisation it was Shanks's ship.

"Do I want to get involved..."

However before I even finished my sentence due to Benn's great Observation Haki, he already noticed my boat and was standing over the ledge of his ship in my direction. I could see Shanks waving over like a puppy. He was really a child. I smiled as I pulled up to his ship. I jumped on board after tying my boat to his large ship. We ended up in a private room to talk.

"Well if it isn't Lover boy. What's got you guys out here?" I asked

"Just being pirates you know. Wait, you've allied with Whitebeard? Why didn't you tell me?" Shanks whined

"Hold up, let me explain. It just happened. I'm not affiliated with him but he did call me son. He gave me it for protection in a way"

"From what? You're pretty strong if you can hold your own against me, Cutie"

"Well you see... Ace kind of told Whitebeard something big about me w-"

"Your ass? I mean it's basically a great plump ass"

Giving Shanks a light glare, Benn smacked Shanks on the head for me to take it seriously as I agreed. I'm glad we were isolated from the rest. Benn reprimanded Shanks while he just pouted in return. I ate a few sweets as I watched Shanks in disbelief. I really did question if this was the same terrifying man I dueled with. Sighing, I handed Benn and Shanks a few sweets.

"Anyways, I guess I trust you so it should be fine. I'm a Devil Fruit enhancer."

"Oh, haven't seen one of those in a long while"

Benn explained to Shanks what it meant. Shanks eyes glinted with some unknown emotion but if I were to guess then it would be the emotion of concern and one to protect. He got up quietly which confused me and Benn but he soon came back with a badly drawn picture of his Jolly Roger. He passed it to me for protection but Benn couldn't help but laugh a bit since it was just badly drawn. Shanks was trying to defend his drawing while I gave a big toothy grin at it which confused the both of them.

"This is so cool Shanks! Thanks! I'll try to keep it on me always!"

Smiling, I tucked it carefully into the pocket inside my hat. Shanks jumped and hugged me as he gushed by cooing at me which made me give him a slight glare. My eyes darted away from seeing the grin on Shanks face as I told him to back off. In response, he slung his arm around my shoulder before he dragged me out with him. He commanded the crew to bring out the beer to party. My eyes widened as I tried to escape his grip.

"No no no, as much as I'd love to Lover Boy. I need to get to the next island. I need to meet up with my captain"

"Luffy can wait! Now we party! Plus, your log pose seems to take you to multiple smaller islands first before meeting up with Luffy! So he should be fine!"

Before I could object, Shanks had basically dragged me to sit on the staircase leading to the upper deck. Escaping this man was impossible. Benn sent me a look of pity before joining in and drinking. Giving up, I downed the beer in one go. A contest broke out between me and Shanks to see who could drink the most. I lost twelve cups in. He had drank a barrel in the last two hours