04

I was bored and did a digital sketch of Jaemin. you have to zoom in if you want to see it clearly hehe :)

It was cloudy and seemed like it would rain any minute, but that didn't stop Jaemin and his friends from drinking outside. Usually they drank at clubs, bringing random girls with them to have fun, but today was different. They just wanted to hang out— just the boys. Picking a local bar, the parked their motorcycles in a circle inside a wide alleyway.

"I'll go get drinks." Jeno announced, swinging his leg off the bike. They could get drinks from the bar, listen to the music, and not even have to be inside of it. No girls trying to get in their pants, no temptation.

Jaemin climbed on top of a pile of sturdy boxes and lit a cigarette. Puffing out the smoke into the already cloudy sky.

"I thought you quit smoking." Chenle said, waving away the smoke from his face.

"I didn't." Jaemin shrugged. He had more stress on his shoulders than he let on. "I'll try to next month."

"Didn't you say that last month?" Renjun laughed. Jaemin scowled at the boys waiting for Jeno to come back. Out of all the boys, he was closest to Jeno, growing up together.

"When Jeno came back, the boys were quick to grab their bottles and began drinking. Making small talk and enjoying each other's company. Soon the conversation shifted to relationships.

"You know what I can't get over?" Jisung paused looked around before continuing. "Jeno's been with Nari for a whole year now."

Jaemin laughed shaking his head and turning towards Jeno. "You really went soft after meeting her."

"We kind of want man-whore Jeno back." Hyuck nudged Jeno as he flipped everyone off defensively.

"I was never the whore of the group." Jeno said with a glare. "We all know that's Jaemin's title."

"Are you kidding Jaemin's prude." Jaemin looked up at Donghyuck with a scowl.

"Fuck do you mean prude?"

"Oh come on, you play around with girls, but you're still a virgin."

"It's true, even I'm not." Jaemin turned to the youngest of the group surprised.

"Park Jisung?!" Jeno intercepted.

"With who?" Jaemin's voice was filled with disbelief.

"I don't even remember the girl was gone by the time I was up." Jisung said shrugging, as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Okay but not having sex, doesn't make me prude."

"Oh yeah? Okay the next girl that walks past the alley, you got to kiss." Renjun said smirking. Jaemin was an obvious player, but he was more reserved than other people in the group. He would never make the first move on a girl. It's not like he ever had to either. Girls wilted at his feet just at the sight of him.

"Bet." Jaemin mumbled, his palms becoming clammy as he turned his attention to the end of the alley.

Everyone watched. In case a girl would walk past.

"It's been five minutes, fuck this." Jaemin said leaning back into his seat on the boxes.

"Of course you're giving up, prude." Donghyuck wasn't saying it to be rude or be a bully, but he thought it was quite amusing to see Jaemin mad. Jaemin scoffed pretending he didn't care although he did.

"Let's go." He jumped off the boxes and got onto his bike, the rest followed, getting on their own bikes and putting their helmets on.

Jaemin revved the engine, but went slowly, not wanting to race out of the alley in case someone decided to run across.

Jaemin reached the end, and looked both ways, hitching his feet up on the bike, and was about to race off, when the door to the bar opened. It was late and a bunch of the employees walked out.

All of them went in the opposite direction, but the last girl walked towards him and the alleyway. He knew that the boys probably didn't care, but he decided he needed to prove to them he wasn't some prude. Pulling his helmet off right as the girl reached him.

Her eyes widened at his sudden appearance. Jaemin put his hand on the small of the girl's back and pulled her towards him and the bike. Her knees hit the bike, making her almost fall backwards, but Jaemin moved his arm further and wrapped it securely around her waist.

Without much thought, he crashed his lips onto the girl's soft pink ones. The streetlight above them flickering as the distance between the closed.

The girl, Yeseul, never closed her eyes. Her heart beating 100 miles a minute as the situation dawned on her. She pushed him away from her roughly as she let out a gasp. Frantically wiping at her lips. She looked back up at the boy with anger. Raising her hand, she pulled back and slapped him harshly across the face.

The sound resonating on the silent street. The rest of the boys froze, obviously they didn't think Jaemin would do it— but he did it.

"You, you bastard!" She screamed out, finally getting over the initial shock.

Jaemin held his face in astonishment. No one has ever slapped him. No one as ever dared to even look him in the eyes and this girl just slapped him? Bursting with anger, he swung his leg off the motorcycle.

He thought she would cower back in fear, instead Yeseul advanced towards him.

Never before had she been violated like that. She kicked his shin super hard, making the boy yelp and jump around in pain.

"I swear if i ever see you again.
, I'll report you to the police."

With that Yeseul ran around him and his bike and raced home as fast as she could. She couldn't believe that some drunk boy stole her first kiss. She was angry. Something like that never even happened at the bar.

Starboy's first kiss was like 40 chapters and this book's first kiss is in the 4th chapter

Starboy's first kiss was like 40 chapters and this book's first kiss is in the 4th chapter. LMAOAOAO

Hope you enjoyed it <3