Chapter 29

Alexandra's POV

"Are you sure?" I asked the doctor.

She smiled at me and said," Yes. You yourself can see." She pointed towards the screen.

I can't believe it. Triplets.

I never expected that. I always thought there were two babies but never did I imagine three.

My hands are going to be really full.

After an hour after I confirmed with Dr Erica, she won't say anything to anybody about both that I was having triplets and that I have regained my memories.

I sat in the kitchen and thought about it. It was two in the noon and Blake won't be back until nine so I decided I wanted to surprise him.

I told the news to Ash and Nina who were both surprised and happy and promised they won't tell anyone until I informed Blake.

I told both of them what happened after Dylan kidnapped me and I started crying again.

They both pulled me into a hug and whispered sweet things to me.

I said," I didn't know what to do... I feel sorry for Britney, I mean she was in love with him for god's sake and I thought he loved her and after knowing that he killed her. It's my fault, I mean I –"

Ash said," Stop it, Alex..."

I continued," Ash, I feel very sorry for her and I kind of feel like she deserved it... God, what am I talking, or thinking I shouldn't be thinking like this... I mean he rejected me for her and they both were happy and I'm glad he rejected me because if he didn't reject me, I never would have left that pack and I never would have met Aiden and I never would have met Blake and I never would have met you guys. I never would have realized I was kidnapped when I was a kid and I never would have known my real family."

Nina said," Alex, calm down. Take a deep breath and drink some water."

I did as she told me and I started again," Nina, Why would he do this to me. I was weak and he rejected me and then he wants me again after realizing I had powers. Did he really like me for me or for my powers...? God, no, or did he realize he really liked me when he rejected me for Britney or did he realize he liked me after I left the pack or did he become jealous when he found out I had a second chance mate. Am I rambling?"

Ash and Nina sighed and said," Yes."

I got up and said," I should go and tell Blake. I should tell him that he was wrong that we were expecting twins and I should tell him that we are expecting triplets."

Ash said," Wait, you are not going to drive. I will ask one of the drivers to drive you to my brother's office. It is a one hour drive and..."

Nina continued," I'll bring some chocolates for you so you can put them in your purse and no one will judge you for carrying that much chocolates. One look at you and they will never be able to look away from you."

I said," I look like a whale Nina, no one would look at me."

She said," You are beautiful Alex and you are pregnant. Even if anything happened they will help you at least."

I didn't say anything and Ash stuffed my purse with chocolates and gave me my phone and asked me to call her as soon as I reach the building.

The driver was a friendly man and he talked about his family and how thankful he was to Alpha Blake for helping him when he needed. I was proud of Blake for what he has done.

The driver opened the door for me and I was about to pay him but he refused.

Well, the building was huge and tall. I think it at least had sixty floors. People were coming in and out of the office, I think they were either they were leaving from their work or were to meet with someone.