prologue

"I am hell-bound, this is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come." -Demons, Imagine Dragons.

It's finally here. My version of what I think My Inner Demons season 2 is going to be like. To be honest, I have no idea whatsoever as to what the planet Daemos generally looks like. I mean, we know what the forest looks like from the first few videos, but we don't have a good look on towns or villages or maps of the place. We don't know if there's going to be earthquakes or tornadoes or anything like that either. So I have no idea whether this book will turn out anything like the actual season 2 of my inner demons when season 2 comes out.

Hopefully, it still ends up fine.

I loved writing season 1, so I'm pumped to be writing season 2 now. It's honestly been such a journey through writing these books, and I love how you guys react to everything I put out, and how there's so many yes replies on the 2nd chapter at the part about Pierce. God, do I love you guys.

I've recently just started watching Ouran High School Host Club and I'm obsessed. They're all so adorable and I'm dying because they're cute and I snskshkajsksj

As always, my updates are inconsistent. I'm sorry, I've just got a really messy schedule and I really need time to update late sometimes.

Now that that's out of the way, let's start this book, shall we?