Mr. Right? | 35

KAIRO

I'd figured it out. I'd figured out exactly how I would confess to Alexander and today was the day in which I was going to do it. I'd spent an entire day almost breaking my head over how exactly I could sweep him off his feet and I'd finally come to a decent conclusion. 

It had taken me around two hours of contemplation, regret and withdrawal, however I'd finally managed to complete writing an entire two-page letter confessing my feelings for him - and yes, I was going to leave it in his locker. I had just finished re-reading it again for the hundredth time and when I was finally satisfied with how it had turned out, I sealed it in an envelope and placed it into my bag so I could slide it into his locker at the end of the day.

Here's how the letter goes, for anyone who's curious:

Dear Alex, (Yes you, Alexander.)

If you haven't noticed from the God-awful handwriting already, it's me - Kairo, or soda boy whatever you prefer. I know this is out of the blue but I didn't know how else to do this without making a big fool out of myself. 

I don't know whether you've understood the purpose behind this letter or not already so I'm just going to cut to the chase: I have feelings for you. 

Yes, your stupid little unfairly handsome six foot tall with an unbelievably gorgeous set of abs self. Yes, your stupid little trigonometry loving self. Why do you even like trigonometry so much? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Anyway, whatever it is that's wrong with you - I believe that's what made me fall for you in the first place. Call me stupid, call me a simp, I don't care. I'm only a simp for one man and that one man is you. 

You can't really blame me for falling for you either. What did you think would happen when you kept flirting with me, huh? Why do you even flirt so damn much? I hate you for that. You keep messing with my fucking feelings, you handsome little jerk. 

And then there's that kiss that we had that day. You stupid little shit, do you have any idea what that kiss did to me? I'm not saying I didn't like it, but still. Who gave you the right to fuck my heart up like that, huh?

Wow, it sounds like I wrote this letter just to attack and belittle you. Forgive me. That's not the purpose of this letter. Like I said, I have feelings for you. 

I didn't know it would happen either. I always considered myself straight. But then you told me that what I was feeling for Alexandria could very well just be an obsession and then you started making me question my sexuality by just breathing. Curse you for being so perfect, you know that? It's so unfair. 

It shouldn't be legal to be as handsome as you are. You should really consider sharing some of your God-given genes - with me, of course.

If you aren't smiling and/or laughing already, then fuck you, you big traitor. No, I'm just kidding. 

I'm unsure still whether you feel the same way about me or not - and that's what I'd like to know, so regardless of whether you feel the same way or not, please meet me in the football field near my street tonight at 9:30 sharp. If you're late, I'll eat your eyebrows. 

Now I'll end this letter here before I embarrass myself in front of you. 

-Kairo aka Soda Boy aka I have a big crush on you pls feel the same way.

Perhaps it was embarrassing - and yes, I did cringe to myself every time I read it, but it was either now or never. I'd just have to face my fear of rejection instead of pining over a guy who probably doesn't even reciprocate the feelings I have for him.

After the last class of the day was over, I quickly made my way past Alex's locker and slid the letter in after making sure no one was around. I didn't stick around to watch what his reaction would be or anything of that sort, I just made a run for it back home all the while screaming like the sheep from that one vine. 

All I had to do now was wait with my fingers crossed and hope that everything would go the way I wished.