60

AUTHORS P.O.V
The show ended and she can finally go home, heading back to her waiting room smiling widely at the thought of finally getting to hug and see the boys after so long of being away from each other, she was welcomed by her staff showering her compliments, greetings and applause.

She smiled and thank them looking at the camera who was following her since before she arrived at the venue.
"Thank you everyone, thanks navy!! I wouldn't get this awards if not because of you, thank you for all the love and support that you're Giving to me! Love you all!"  She says happily.

"I am getting texts from the boys asking, Where are we already They can't wait to see you." Y/n's manager laughed as he turned to face y/n who looks tired and sleepy. "I'm the same way," she say. As she stared out the window, she managed a faint grin. , "Can we stop by the shop and pick up some of my skincare?"" Her question was answered with a nod. " can you please buy it for me m y feet are already aching," she complained . "Stay right here and relax." Her boss says this, to which she responds with a grin of her own.

Soon, they arrived at the store. "I'll go now. Do you need anything else?" Her manager asked, and when she said no, hhe smiled and said, "OK, I'll be back." Her manager responds and left "Ah, Miss! may I use the bathroom for a while and leave you for a bit?."she t was also asked by the driver also her bodyguard, "Oh, Mr. Wong! Sure don't worry." She said "thank you, I'll be quick." The driver says and runs to the bathroom.

Looking outside, she grinned while listening to 'zero o'clock' on her earphones, and suddenly the car door opened, drawing her attention. "You're fas- j-john?" she asked. "Baby!" he exclaims, that startled her. He gave a strange smilethat made her shiver in fear "What are you doing here, W-what are you doing here? You're not supposed to be in this place." she mumble in confusion "I'm here for you,and we'll be together again!" He said and got into the car, which made her panic. "No! Don't! Get out of here! GET OUT OF HERE! "She cried, hoping that someone would hear her, but no one was nearby to hear her, and he refused to even listen.

He hugged her but was pushed right away "NO!! GO AWAY! DON'T GET ANY CLOSE!" she screamed her lungs, "You're going with me whether you like it or not!" she screamed as loudly as she could. He yells angrily as he drags her out of the car, "Certainly not! Let Me Go !" she yelled and slapped him away "How dare you?" He is now enraged, which has frightened her even more. "No, get out of here! Get out of here!" She screamed as he began forcibly kissing her. "You belong to me! You belong to me!!" He screams angrily, "Please, no! STOP!" "Please please stop!" she shouted asking for someone to hear probably her manager or her driver. still trying to push him away but he was too powerful for her and her exhaustion wasn't helping. She sobbed uncontrollably as he attempted to remove her clothing; she was unable to stop him.

MR. WONG'S P.O.V (The driver)

I was walking back at the car when I heard a loud shout. I turned around and realized it was coming from our car. Ms. Y/n must be in danger.I immediately run and rings her manager "Something bad is happening, be fast," I say and hang up, then peek inside the car to see her being harassed, I pulled the man out of the car only to recognize the man, "AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN JAIL?" I scream in anger from what I just witnessed, I locked him down on the floor and called the cops.

Soon after, her managers returned, his eyes widening in surprise as soon as he spotted john, and he ran over to check on her. "Y/n sweetheart!" he asked out in concern, but she didn't respond and continued to scream, "omygod! Sweetie! Are you alright?" he asked almost panicking

AUTHORS P.O.V
The manager Lui approached y/n slowly, concerned "ohmygoodne! Sweetie! are you alright ?" He asked, his face fair and motionless as he looked at her. "NO STAY AWAY!" she screamed horrified, "Y/nah!" he softly called and softly patted her shoulder, only to make her flinch. It's okay, it's me, lui oppa." he says, assuring her that he will not harm her. "DON'T PLEASE STOP!" She screamed even harder, which made lui frown; anxiousness, panic attacks, and her trauma were all happening again. "Jimin! Jimin!" she called softly in tears which he saw as a sign that he needed to contact the boys, particularly Jimin, who is the only one who can calm the girl. right now. "Here you go, sweetheart! take this:" He says he handed her a tiny blanket from the car and then stepped outside and dialed Jimin's number.

"Hyung! Are you close by?" As soon as he picked up the phone, Jimin inquired excitedly. "Something happened." he says voice in panic which Jimin immediately recognizes.. "Hyung, what happened?" jimin asks in a worried tone, and when the police arrived, which he heard over the phone, he became even more concerned "What's going on, Hyung? What happened to y/n?" Jimin remarked, clearly concerned.

"I'm not sure what happened; she wanted to go to the store and ordered me to get her skincare products, so I left her in the car, and when I returned, her bodyguard was struggling to lock John on the floor, and she was trembling and screaming." "John, you mean?" Jimin asked confused, his rage building inside him "Yes, her ex," Lui responded, prompting a slight growled from Jimin. "THAT FUCKER!" he exclaimed. ISN'T HE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE PRISON?" Jimin snarled angrily.

"Can you tell me what store you're in?" Jimin asked, already gathering his jacket and car keys; the others had fallen asleep while waiting, but he had been awakened by the phone call. "xxxxxxx near your dorm, jimin, she's calling for you," she says. "Can you give her the phone?" Jimin groaned when Lui responded. Jimin requested as to which a hums he had received. "y/n-ah sweetheart, it's Jimin on the phone," she says. Lui claims that even hearing Jimin's name caused y/n to take the phone from Lui's grip and sob even more "jiminie, jiminie, jiminie, Jimin! Oppa! Plea- Please get me out of here! I'm scared! please!" Jimin was immediately disturbed by how the girl was panicked and scared too much making him even worried.  

"Babe! I'll be there soon I'm on my way. Calm down okay, breath for me. Just stay calm I'm almost there." He softly talks to her while driving.

Jimin arrived soon after and saw the incident, which irritated him because police and reporters were already gathered.He dashed to her car without looking at the cameras or the cops, because he needed to see her girl first."Babe! Y/n!" He called in worried, and the girl jumped into his arms and hugged him so tightly as soon as she heard his voice "You're all right! I'm here!" he said softly, caressing her hair and gently kissing her head. "I want to go home, yoongi oppa, I want yoongi oppa please" she mutter pleading making him nod "Let's go make sure you're safe," he said as she whimpered , with the help of her manager Lui and her security Mr. Wong, they takes her to his car.

_________________