f o r t y t w o

Aerin prepared herself all weekend for what was going to happen this morning

Aerin prepared herself all weekend for what was going to happen this morning. With Mark's expulsion report in one hand, she walked confidently to her class, determined to end this one way war with Somin.

'I'm going to fix this, for you Mark so you better treat me to something nice later.'

Aerin entered her classroom where only some of her friends -Renjun, Jinhee,Jaemin and Jeno- and Somin and her clique were. Upon seeing Aerin walked into class with an angry look on her face, Somin whispered, "Go get me something to eat, this milk is not enough.", her two friends quickly ran out of the class, throwing dirty looks at Aerin brfore doing so.

Aerin quickly made her way to Somin's desk, slamming the report on her desk, "You did that, didn't you?"

Somin's eyes traveled from the report to Aerin's face with a smirk, "I warned you, didn't I? You should've known when to step down.", she said, standing up to face the other girl, "What are you gonna do about it?"

"I swear, I'm going to make you pay for everything.", Aerin said, gritting her teeth.

"And how?", Somin laughed, "You don't have enough proof."

Aerin glanced at Somin's desk, spotting something that gave her an idea, "You're right.", she said, before smirking as she heard the bell ring, "That's why I'm going to make some.", Somin frowned in confusion at her words but didn't even have the time to process anything that Aerin grabbed her wrist, wrapped her hand around the carton of milk on her desk and brought it above her own head, spilling its content all over herself.

As if on cue, a group of students entered the scene right after Aerin made Somin spill her milk all over her [Aerin].

Actrice Aerin, cue, ACTION!

"OH MY GOD!!! What is wrong with you? Why are you doing this to me?? I already told you that it wasn't my fault if Jeno broke up with you!! Why can't you just leave me alone?!!", Aerin said, even letting a small cry out at the end.

All the students witnessing the scene gasped and whispered among themselves. A mix of things like, 'She's so mean.', 'She really went far this time.', 'I never thought she would do something like that in public.', were exchanged among the students, creating a big hustle that was stopped when their teacher entered the room.

"What is happening in here?!", he shouted, silencing everyone. His eyes then landed on an Aerin covered in milk and a Somin holding a container of that milk in question, "You.", he pointed at Somin, "In the principal's office, NOW!", he shouted, slightly startling everyone, "Someone please get Ms.Lee to the infirmary, I think nurse Kang has some extra uniforms."

"I'll bring her there.", a voice suddenly said in the crowd of students standing at the doorway. The person pushed through the sea of fancy uniforms and turned out to be no other than Lee Donghyuck himself.

'Where was he?', was what his friends thought when they saw him struggling to find his way out of the crowd.

Before they could ask a single thing, Donghyuck grabbed Aerin's wrist and dragged her out of the class as the students stepped out of the way to let them pass.

'What just happened?', was the question the rest of the group was left with.

a/n: it's okay if you're confused! i'd be too! i'll explain everything in the next chapter and btw this book has 1k reads ODJUSHSJS THANK YOU!!!