Shopping

I saw Liam , he was standing beside a pillar , talking with someone on his phone.
I thought he was gonna wear something really formal like he usually wear.
But he was wearing a boyfriend material outfit , a jean jacket over a white top , with tight jeans pants , he was wearing white gucci not so fancy sneakers , with a black expensive sunglasses .
I was astonished to see him , the way he dressed was making him look so cute and charming rather than looking like a gloomy CEO
he noticed me ,
"I'll call ya back later...." he whispered to the other person talking and kept the phone down to his pocket and came towards me.
I bit my lips , cause everytime he was looking at me , i get nervous and my heart or else it starts beating fast or it skips a beat.
I dont know what happens with me whenever , i am around him.
Again the scenes of my steamy dream came infront of my eyes , i looked down in embarassement and looked back up again , i saw him right in front of me , close!
I got startled for a bit and took a step backwards ,
"Uh....lets go then..." he said awkwardly and gestured me to go before him , aww such a gentleman suddenly.
I went before him , and saw a car standing infront of the gate of the Hotel.
"Get inside" he said standing beside me.
I was about to open the gate of the car , but the lock wasnt opening , i tried many times it wasnt opening .
Liam was already inside the car in the front seat , i was feeling shy to call him to open the door for me .
I didnt realized that he had a glance at me.
He suddenly came out and placed his hand over mine , which litrally sended numerous goosebumps and butterflies in my stomache for no reason,and he opened the door for me.
He looked at me and when he noticed he was touching my hands he , he got shy and removed his hands and looked away while getting back to his seat again.
I smiled and went inside the car , and sat near the window , i started admiring the view of The Bahamas , it was really beautiful.
The whole ride was silent and awkward he didnt spoken a word.
Suddenly he stopped driving , i looked at him and then outside , it was a Dress Shop , from outside only it looked like a fancy and expensive shop , i dont think i can afford anything from here.
He got out , he opened the door for me , i got out .
We both went inside the shop it , i was left mouth opened.

We both went inside the shop it  , i was left mouth opened