Chapter 10

You woke up And got ready by taking a shower and getting ready.  You made breakfast and sat at the table until there was a knock at the door. You walked over and opened it only to find Suna. "Oh hello?" You greeted confused by his sudden appearance.

"L/n-san....would you like to walk to school with me?" He asked and you nodded. "I was eating breakfast care to join me?" You asked and he nodded.

"I was about done with my breakfast so you can have the rest of mine." I said and he nodded walking over to the table. He quickly thanked for the food and began eating till suddenly we both froze.

"Indirect kiss"

We both thought and our faces became red. I'm not going to bother him with it though so I prepared my lunch and made extra for anyone who wanted some. I finished and packed my bag. "Suna-kun are you done?" I asked and blushed as I called him Kun instead of San. "Yeah I'll wash the pl-plate." He stuttered which made you smile.

We put on our shoes and walked out. "So Suna-kun...is it alright if I call you that?" I asked and he nodded and quickened his pace a little bit. He pulled out his phone. "Would you like to see the twins being idiots?" He asked and you smiled and nodded.

You got to school without realizing and separated into your classes. They didn't have morning practice today so it was cool. Class didn't start for another 20 minutes so you texted the group chat.

Awkward_ghost: Morning to you all!

Akagi: Morning L/n!

Atsumoo: Mornin!

The better Miya: Mornin...

Surin: I- ok Morning

Kita mom: Morning L/n-san, and I apologise for leaving you in the gym can I make it up to you?

Awkward_ghost: It's alright Kita-senpai people always forget about me

The Ace: That's depressing

Surin: Not really it makes it easier to sleep in class...I'm Jealous

Atsumoo: Ya need to stop sleepin in class

The better Miya: Tsumu is not wrong

Kita mom: All of you should be paying attention in class

Awkward_ghost: Not to be mean Kita-senpai but....I don't think Atsumu Osamu and Suna are capable of that

Gingin: Your not wrong

Surin: Why are you guys attacking us

Atsumoo: Rude much I pay attention-ish

The better Miya: I- ok attacking us now I see

Kita mom: L/n-san you weren't being mean you just stated a fact

The Ace: Ouch