Chapter 5 : WELCOME TO HELL 😈

So here you go with new update. Enjoy the Chapter and comment.

_______________________________________

Published On : 7/6/2020

Author POV

Adhira and Veer left the temple and went to hospital as he promised Koohu that he will take her his home. today.

" Is it ok we take Koohu home? Adhira asked worriedly Veer whose focus was on road.

" I already talk to the doctor he said that we will continue the treatment at home till he operate her ",

" I can't see her laying on bed all weak", she murmured.

" She is such a sweetheart ", Veer said looking at her with smile. His smile was something she always find beautiful. Seeing him she felt happy that now someone will be with her to take care of Koohu, who will love her like her father. But somewhere she was unsecure about him. Is he really such nice and gentlemen or just pretending.

" Yes she is ", she said remembering her baby's smiley face

" When did you find about her, I mean her illness ", his question broke her chain of thoughts who was running around Koohu.

" She was a month old, from then I really very careful about her ", she said sadly.

" And possessive too ", he continued.

" Yes I'm and I've no regrets for that ", she said confidently. After a little talk he announced they reached to the hospital.

" We reached ",

Veer get down from car and opened door for Adhira before she can open it, she wasn't expecting him to do that. He gave her his hand like gentleman she hesitantly took it and came out if the car.

" Thank you ", she wishpered

" My pleasure ", he put his hand on her tiny back. As she was wearing a saree, his finger touched her bare back and she shivered under his touch. She looked at him with shock.

" Don't look at me like that be used to it you are my wife now, Mr. Veer . Shergill's wife ", he said without looking at her.

" I already told you Mr. Shergill ", she said

" I haven't forgotten ",

" Then?", She was trying hard to control her anger but it seems he was enjoying the situation.

" It's not big deal Mrs. Shergill. We are getting late. Come. ", He dragged her to hospital. She tried to get out of his hold but it was impossible for her to get out of his strong hold then she gave up.

Mrs. Shergill she felt different with her new identity. She felt butterflies in her stomach as he called Mrs. Shergill. It is her reality now. After defending a lot she ended up being his wife. She even challenged him that she will never marry him but nothing worked. She lost all ways to get money or we can say he closed all ways for her . He was the only one at this time who will help her.

They went near Koohu's room. Adhira put her hand on door knob but stopped. She was wondering how Koohu will react seeing her. Koohu know that she is going to marry to Veer but still Adhira is mother of Koohu, it's difficult for her. All of this is difficult for her to do.

" What happened ? ", Veer asked her as he saw lost in her thoughts.

She shook her head. Took a deep breath, blinked her eyes and opened the door.

" Mumma " Koohu screamed as she looked at Adhira, who was heavenly looking beautiful.

" Don't shout Koohu I'm already here", she gave a warm hug to Koohu and kissed her forehead.