Chapter 30

Alexandra's POV

"Well, It seems like you are the reason my boyfriend is dead." I heard a voice.

We all turned around to see Blake's secretary whatever-her-name-is.

She came inside with a gun pointed towards me. Well, I'm definitely not afraid of her. She is the one who should be afraid, I mean there are four Alphas in this room.

Blake pulled me to his back blocking me from her. Aiden asked," Who are you?"

She faked to being hurt and said," You don't know me... I'm Mary, Ray's girlfriend."

Yes. Now I remember, years back she used to visit Rain when I was kidnapped by Ray for the first time.

She was so sweet and when Ray said that he actually kidnapped me she didn't say anything but when he was somewhere else she said that she will help me. Ray heard it and then she was never allowed to meet me and I thought they broke up.

I said," I thought you and Ray broke up."

She grinned and said," No, we never broke up. We were so in love." Then she frowned," Until, you killed him."

I gasped and said," No, I didn't kill him. It was-"

She said," Dylan, I know."

She continued," But Dylan killed Ray because of you... You Alexandra. That stupid murderer murdered my Ray because he was in love with you. Because of you."

Then she screamed like she was crazy. I heard Hazel say, "She is madly in love with him that she is blind and believes Alex was the reason that bastard died."

Everyone nodded but Rain was human and she didn't hear. Devon whispered," I called the police they will be here soon."

Blake whispered to me while Mary was busy talking about her and Ray," Lexi... Don't you dare do anything? You are going to stay behind me no matter what happens. Okay?"

I nodded because I know if I do something stupid it would hurt my babies.

Aiden was trying to convince her to put the gun down. But she refused.

She said," Don't try to manipulate me. I'm going to kill Alexandra and go. And now as she is pregnant I'm going to kill the babies also."

Aiden whispered," I think she doesn't know that Ray was a werewolf or she won't be stupid enough to walk into a room full of Alphas with a gun that doesn't harm us."

I whispered," You are an idiot. It may hurt the babies."

Blake growled. Hazel said," I agree with Aiden. She doesn't know and Devon stop trying to push me back of you. I can protect myself."

Mary tried to push Aiden to the side but failed and she pointed the gun at him and asked him to move.

He lifted his hands up in surrender while she was distracted Hazel kicked the gun down and pushed her on the floor and Mary tried to fight but miserably failed.

The door crashed open and the cops are finally here. One of the cops thanked Hazel and handcuffed Mary.

There were a lot of cops coming in and going out and Devon gave the gun to the cops and started talking to them.

Blake hugged me and then Aiden.

Why is my life like this?

The cops said they wanted to talk with all of us but Blake made me sit down next to him while I answered the questions.

When the cop asked me how I knew Mary. I looked at Aiden and he nodded at me to tell the story for the human side.

I said," Two years ago her boyfriend Ray kidnapped me from my home and my brother and cousin found me a week later with the police and then he was supposedly dead. And again he kidnapped me around five months ago with the help of my ex-boyfriend Dylan Steve in another town. After three days my husband Blake Knight, my brother Aiden Grey and our friends Devon and Hazel Harrington saved me from Dylan who died in a fire. And Ray and his sister Rain were killed by Dylan and Mary believes I'm the reason Ray was killed."

Blake said the name of all the towns that happened and the cop asked," Did you skip towns?"

I said," No, I first used to live in the same town as my ex-boyfriend and after I broke up with him I left the town and I found my brother Aiden and lived with him. After a few years, I met Blake when he was visiting Aiden for business and we fell in love and got married and I moved in with him. Five months ago there was a business meeting there in my old town so I went with Blake."

The cops asked a couple more questions and left and Blake answered the rest of the questions.

That's when I remembered I didn't tell anyone the news.

I said to Blake," Blake, you are wrong we are not having twins."

He turned to me and checked me up and down and then he bent down to hear the heartbeats and said," Are you alright Lexi? The babies are okay."

I sighed and said," I know that the babies are okay. What I'm telling is we are having babies. But not two. We are having triplets."

His eyes widened in shock and then I heard Hazel gasp hearing this and Aiden and Devon stared at me.

Blake asked," Did you just say three? We are having three babies?"

I said," Yes Blake. We are having three babies."

Everyone congratulated me along with a few other cops who were here in the office.

Blake kissed me and said," I'm not going to let you out of my sight. I love you."

I said," I love you too."

________________________________________

Amelia