Chapter 9

29th November 2020

Jessica's POV:

I've stayed in my room all weekend.

Ever since what happened on Friday night I've only come out of my room to go to the bathroom and eat ice-cream.

My parents tried to talk to me but I just wouldn't say anything and whenever Olivia and Samantha tried to talk to me and maybe get me out of bed I just stuck my face in the pillow and waited for them to eventually give up and leave me alone.

I'm heartbroken to say the least I really didn't think I would've fallen for him this much but I did I really really did and he just treated me like a piece of shit!!

I don't know how I'm going to survive school tomorrow...

While I was thinking that there was a knock on my door and when I didn't get up and answer they just opened it and Maddison walked in.

"Hey..." Maddison said.

When I didn't answer she just continued "I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry this is all my fault"

I opened my mouth to say something but she just held her hand up and continued.

"No let me finish. You see I really hope you can forgive me for doing this but I understand if you don't you see I-um... I'm sorry this is just really hard to say I'm trying to find the right words..."

"um so you know that picture I showed you? It was fake"

To say I was angry and shocked would be an fucking understatement.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS FUCKING FAKE!!!" I yelled.

"It was a picture from when the photography club in school used him for some sort of a modeling subject from about 7 months ago"

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE ME THINK THAT HE CHEATED ON ME YOU BITCH!"

"Well I've liked him for a long time and I really thought I had a chance with him if you were just out of the picture so I framed him to break you two up so I could have a chance with him but then I saw how heartbroken he was, I felt so guilty so I came clean and now I'm here to apologize and maybe get you two back together"

This bitch is so lying.

"Okay I understand, thank you for telling me the truth"

Lying piece of shit!

"Wait so you're not mad at me? Like at all?" Maddison said with hopeful eyes.

"Of course not Mads, I forgive you but if you do that again we'll have some problems"

I fucking hate you now never speak to me again.

"I'm glad" then Maddison came and hugged me.

"Well I should probably go but you should call Tom and make up with him"

"Well knowing me I'll probably wait till school tomorrow so I can be more dramatic" I said

Maddison laughed "haha okay, well bye thanks for forgiving me!"

Then she left.

"Fucking lying bitch" I muttered under my breath.

Ah well you know what they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

———

The next morning I got up for school. I'm going to talk to Tom about everything and hope that we can continue with our relationship and not let this misunderstanding come between us.

As soon as I arrived at school I saw Tom and I started walking towards him but I was cut off.

"Hey Jessica I heard about what happened with Tom and I'm sorry"

"It's okay Finn I'm actually about to go talk to him now so" I say while trying to continue walking.

"Well I was wondering if we could maybe hang out sometime?" Finley said.

"Oh haha I'm flattered but I'm not interested" I try to say nicely.

"Jessica look at Tom he's not meant for you. We live in a completely different world than him. Tom plays sports he's a jock, and you Jess you're like me, a drama kid. Those two things just don't mix. Think about it ok?" Mark said then he placed a kiss on my lips so fast I couldn't react and walked away.

Stunned I look over at Tom who looks extremely hurt and disappointed.

"TOM WAIT!!" I yell out but he didn't listen he just walked away.

Great how am I supposed to get him to listen to me now?!