Enhanced

Bruce's P.O.V.:

"So how exactly are we going to do this?" Damian asks, crossing his arms.

"Well first," Tim intervenes, "we should contact the person who took her out of the house in the first place." Time begins to type on the Batcomputer, pulling up the list of contacts and going straight to Jason's number. 

As the computer rings, Damian turns to me asking, "Todd?"

"Yeah. Jason Todd."

"How did you know Jason's name but not mine?" Tim complains looking back.

Damian rolls his eyes. "We were given a list of names within our 'family'. All I did was a process of elimination. Or is a simpleton like you incapable of doing so?"

"Can you return him to wherever he came from?" Tim deadpans to me.

"If I could, I would leave this instant," Damian snarls.

Before Tim could retort, Jason answers the call, showing a waveform on the screen, matching his speech pattern. "I'm kinda busy right now." As he's talking, we could hear grunts and gunshots. "Wanna talk later?"

"We need your help, Jason," I call out.

"Oh, really?" He grunts, and an outside voice cries. "Couldn't ask anyone else?"

"We know you took, Demetria out," Dick speaks.

"Oh, Dick? Is that you? What's up," he says nonchalantly.

"Quit joking around, Jason!" Dick yells. "Demetria's gone because of you and you're not doing anything about it!"

"Wait, hold on," Jason says. As he says this, he mutes himself, from the call.

"Did he just mute himself?" Tim asks in disbelief.

"Todd is now my least favorite," Damian growls out. "It's obvious he's not going to help! This is a waste of our time!"

"Alright, I'm back," Jason says into the call.

"Where the hell did you go?" Dick asks.

"Unlike you guys, I've been searching non-stop."

"Do you have a location?" I ask, slightly hopeful.

"Yes and no."

"What the hell does that mean?" Tim asks, starting to get annoyed.

"I have locations, fourteen to be exact. I'll send them over right now."

The display of the waveform, minimizes into a smaller window, moving to the side to show a list of locations ranging from abandoned factories to underground sewers.

"Where'd you get these locations?" I ask him, skimming through the names.

"Beat them out of some drug dealers that were working under Joker. Just so you know, this is the filtered version. They gave me over a hundred locations. Apparently, this group of dealers has multiple safe-houses, and Joker's currently using one of them."

Taking in the information, I look at Tim. "Tim?"

"Already on it, Bruce," he says, pulling up another window and typing away. He begins to pull up information about the group of drug dealers that Joker has taken under his wing. 

As he's doing this, I look over to Dick. "Dick, go to the docks and see if you could find anything there."

"I could go to the docks," Jason interrupts.

"No. I want you to continue to interrogate the dealers."

"Now you're speaking my language!"

"No killing, you know the rules," I say darkly.