✿1 ✿

You lye on your bed, still wide awake even though it's 2 in the morning, you have school tomorrow why are you still awake?

You groan and pull your phone off the charger and text Aoi to see if she's still awake.

No reply, probably asleep. Instead you tap on Instagram and scroll through your homepage.

Then you immediately freeze when you scroll onto Genyas post,

It has a picture of him and his girlfriend FaceTiming and the caption says:

Late night phone calls with babe ❤️

"Oh fuck you." You grumble, slamming your phone against your nightstand and shifting the opposite direction.

Ever since Genya broke up with you and got together with someone else right off the bat you've been so pissed off. You're over him but you just view him as a bad guy since he ditched you for someone else.

Are you over him?

No stop thinking, he's an asshole for leaving you like that, and getting some other girl just like that. Of course you're over him.

Then why do you keep thinking about him?

Because your mad at him of course. Your mad he would do such a thing your mad he would leave you like that.

Why can't you just leave it be?

....it's hard, he broke your heart.

I mean he was your first boyfriend. It makes sense it's harder than usual to get over it.

' I should get some melatonin.' You think, and shift out of bed.

You creep into the kitchen and snatch the melatonin pills, and take one. Then you creep back to your room and slowly shut the door to make as little noise possible.

' just relax, I need to get some sleep, tomorrow's Monday, the worst day of all school days.'

You shut your eyes, and try to think of... happy things, it's always the same thing you think about that helps you calm down.

You remember that time when you were little, your parents took you to a carnival, just the image of walking around there makes you feel calm, it's the time you felt like bad things didn't even exist, spending time with your family like that made you so happy.

You can't really go out with your family much anymore. They've been extremely busy with their work and things it's been hard for them to spend time with you. Even when they are free it doesn't last long and they remind you about your grades, and other things. Sometimes they aren't even home since they have to work late at the office.

Still though, that memory makes you feel at peace, there wasn't any bad thing in the world going on in that memory.

Finally you fall asleep.

...

You wake up to someone shaking you awake. You open your eyes and it reveals Aoi.

"Gaaah... why are you here it's Sunday..." you groan.

"HAH! I WISH! It's Monday, get your lazy ass up!" Aoi says, pulling the covers off.

"Monday? AH SHIT!" You yell and zoom out of bed and look for your uniform.

Aoi is basically your sister, she can literally walk in and out of your house as she pleases, your parents love her so much they don't mind.

"WHAT TIME IS IT?!" You scream, while brushing your hair.

"It's 8:00, you have 15 minutes." Aoi says.