chap 18

love ...Vermol love is when you can see yourself through your partners eyes ”

“ can you see yourself through my eyes...

Those words made her hold her breath. As long as night and day. “ that must be old endar . ” some how endar stopped working and looked at her . With a gaze that had her almost running to the door. “ yes ...it's old . I have seen the birth and death of many ... unfortunately I have seen more deaths than births . ” 

Something wasn't right ? This place is all wrong ... something is definitely not right in MARDORS .

“ why would there be more deaths than births.. . ” she asked . Endar looked at her again . This time Regina could swear her eyes had changed colour.

“Regina mia reĝino. ne iru malproksime ĝi estas danĝera . Knowing more than you can carry is a danger on itself. ”

Don't go far . Knowing more than you can carry is a danger on itself.

Danger.... But   this maid has no idea that danger is Reginas middle name.  She would find answers.

“ endar my dear.. I was just curious. ” then endar smiled a smile that can chill bones . “ curiosity killed the cat . Regina my .... queen. ”

Scared she nodded...and sat on the nearest sit available. There were so many secrets. So many secrets and Regina knew that she was the only one kept in the dark.

She was the only one. There is something no one is telling her. And she will find out. She will.

Regina my queen ... Do you want dinner served in here or will you join the sire later on... ” endar asked . “ I will eat my dinner in here. ” “ yes Mia Regina. ” as the servant girl turned to leave Regina called out to her .

This servant girl was her chance at knowing answers. But somehow... something looks out of place with the servant girl. Endar seems strange..with her jet black hair and light brown eyes that once changed colour a while ago. Regina wondered if she was human.

“ how do I get to m'eldaars tent...I really need to go there. ”  she asked... Once again the girls eyes color changed...like m' eldaars eye during the divinition . Regina stepped away immediately.

. A tainted heart and a dark soul can never be together. ” endar drawled.. lazily. Seeming to enjoy Reginas tormented face.

True to words Regina was tormented. Fear seized her completely ...how did she know. The room suddenly felt stuffy. And Regina forgot how to breath ...she stood stiff looking at endars face slowly change. Like m'eldaars .

The figure in front of her smiled . A taunting type of smile . “the gods are gracious...my queen. The gave you a problem and also a solution. They are wise aren't they ? .

And at once Regina recognised her . “ m' eldaar” she breathed shakily . Sound coming out more strangled.

At the recognition m' eldaars face changed completely to the old and wrinkled face. “ took you so long to recognise me . As MARDORS queen you should always be aware. The enemies attack at any point. ”

Uninvited the old woman walked her way and sat graciously on the bed. “ what insolence..that young naive child Vermol made his queen sleep on such comfortable bed and keeps me on an old wrinkled mat. ” she seemed seriously angry as her lips pursed into a thin line... making her seem a lot like Reginas mother.

After inspecting the bed much to her satisfaction she finally remembered she had someone under a spell. “Esti liberigita ” she uttered releasing Regina from her spell.

“ that language....you can speak Esperanto..?” Regina asked .to which m'eldaar nodded.  “ the tongue of my mothers” Regina said . To which m'eldaar nodded again. Regina wondered why she wasn't speaking..

“ your troubled soul called out to me. And I answered. Destiny or not you are MARDORS queen now . I am still your servant so I must bid your words . ...you wanted to see m'eldaar and m'eldaar came. ” the old woman looked at Regina expectantly  . “ please I need answers... This kingdom... MARDORS ..I don't feel right .. there was another queen before me what happened ? There..  ” “ Regina samore queen of MARDORS..  fear is eating you up slowly my child. ”

She was right . Regina was afraid. Afraid of being queen yet afraid of not being queen. Afraid of everything. “ you ask the wrong questions. ” Regina was confused... How was it the wrong questions.

“ MARDORS is full of evil my queen... It's so evil that a tainted heart cannot be queen . The kingdom needs a heart so pure . A heart so clean .... Regina my queen  cleanse your heart. Only then can you rule MARDORS. ” by this time m' eldaar stood at the door of the bedroom.
“ you need answers .. answers you shall have ..in due time. So be patient my queen. Slowly the gods shall reveal those answers.if they find you worthy. ”

“ be patient ...and be careful. Do not go asking anyone you meet for answers.. trust no one. ” while speaking m'eldaar started changing form again . This time into a blond haired beauty.

“ but will I be happy ” Regina asked.. a desperate attempt at getting answers..m' eldaar smiled . A smile that can toss the seas. “ your destiny is above me my queen. But even you can fight your own destiny for a chance at happiness... only you can decide your happiness. ”

Regina nodded then she heard m'eldaar say “ wake up my queen ” she was confused... She was awake .

“wake up my queen. ” she was awake or was she . “ you are asleep. ” with that m'eldaar disappeared and someone sprinkled water on her ... screaming she woke up.

She was asleep .....and that was all a dream.