Justicue league - you are focused to join a team

Being the daughter and younger sister to superhero's is never easy even when you have he same powers as them, you did your best with your powers and soon enough you were focused fi become part of team to make you seem better to the public and all the world powers.

Batman

Y/n " please dick do I have to go"

Dick " yes and dad thinks it will be the best for you"

Y/n " why just so the government can say I'm a good girl and not some evil kid"

Dick " I know you don't want to do it but please just try being part of team and hey there are kids just, and few years older then you"

Y/n " okay" you soon leave dick car and walk over to this tower ready to meet your new team members and your team manager.

???? " oh hello you must be nightingale" you soon see some tall alien guy and she look around the same age as dick.

Y/n " yes I'm"

???? " well my name is scar fire and I will be watching over you and your team mates, and you are the only girl on the team"

Y/n " oh yeah"

Scar fire " come one lets got meet the rest of the team"

Y/n " okay" you soon follow scare fire into the tower disc waves goodbye to you hut you don't even notice because your and been told,there will be other girls on team but that was lie.

Scar fire " hey guys I will like you to meet nightingale"

Y/n " hello"

????? " hey steel blade and this is my brother Dark shiv"

Dark shiv " me and my brother are trained assassins"

????? " well I'm fire knight .... you can tell by my name I can control fire"

???? " I'm ice sage and my powers are ice"

Y/n " cool"

Scar fire " nightingale here this our youngest member"

Y/n " yeah"

Ice sage " we saw some of you fighting footage you are a good fighter"

Y/n " thank you ..... I'm going to be a breath of fresh air" you soon walked outside of the tower and sat down on the ground.

Fire knight " hey .... I'm guessing you were just told about this whole team thing right"

Y/n " yeah and what more mess up was that none of the other younger teams wanted to take me"

Steel blade " well we are happy to have you ok the team"

Ice sage " so we heard you came up with a team name"

Y/n " yeah I wanted our team names to be The exiles"

Ice sage " hey I like that name" Everyone agreed with ice sage and soon the name was official, you got to do some training with your team members and scar fire coming up with some team power combos.

Superman

You had been dropped off at this hideout and now you are sitting in the living room minding your own business, waiting to meet your team mates. You had saw some of the bedroom doors after you were placing some things in your bedroom, and all the names on the door were guys names and you were the only girl on the team.

Y/n " okay I knew this was going to end bad I'm guessing no is coming"

????? " hey you must be impossible gal" you soon turned around fast and fall off the couch to see a older boy standing there, you soon got back onto your feet.

Y/n " yes that me and I'm guessing you are part of team right"

????? " yes I'm phantom my power are good and dark magic"

Y/n " cool"

???? " hey I'm sorry I'm late for .... hey you are impossible gal right"

Y/n " yes I'm"

Phantom " who must you be dude"

????? Titanio ..... I'm can make myself into a giant and I can break or pick up anything"

Y/n " that so cool"Soon a portal opens and two twins boys soon come walking into the living room.

Y/n " oh hello I'm guessing you are the shadow star boys the assassins that don't speak" the two boys just shook their heads at you,

Phantom " where are they from"

Y/n " other planet that the allow thing I was told"

Phantom " okay hey what that written on that paper"

Y/n " oh just a team name I came up with I thought we might need one"

Titanio " oh cool what did you come up with"

Y/n " well our team could be the thunders"

Phantom and titanio " I like that name" you and the guys look at the twins and they just gave you three a smile and your took that as a yes for the team name. You had helped the us move into their rooms but none of you had yet to meet the person who will be watching over you while you were all here.