Chapter 16-Chat Blanc

I run behind a tree just as the last gem on my chocker beeps. I transform back to my civilian attire. Kitti flies out of my bag. "This is really bad...what are you going to do?" She says, her high pitched voice sounding more worried than I've ever heard it. "Don't worry Kitti, I have a plan." I wink at her.

————————

I walk back to the alley.

"(Yn)! Get out of here!!" Chat Noir yells to me.

I walk up to Princess Justice. "Please let Chat Noir go." I say, my voice firm.

Princess Justice gives me a large, fake smile. "Of course Sweetheart!" Her smile fades. "Once he gives me his miraculous."

I sigh. "Can you let him step behind that dumpster so we don't see his true identity?"

"Do I get any say in this?!" Chat says sounding annoyed.

Princess Justice thinks for a moment. "Very well."

"Can I say goodbye? This will be my last time seeing Chat Noir..." I say, giving baby doll eyes. Princess Justice winces. "Fine. Make it quick." I walk up to Chat Noir and give him a side hug. Without drawing to much attention to myself, I unzip one of his pockets, sliding the White Cat Miraculous inside. I wink at Chat Noir. His face lights up. "Okay, that's enough!!!" Princess Justice walks Chat Noir to the dumpster and shoves him behind it. She struts to me and snaps her fingers. One of the servants comes up behind me and grabs my arms, holding them behind my back. Chat Noir sets his ring on top of the dumpster.

Princess Justice walks over and grabs it, putting it in her pocket. "Now it's your turn..." she says with a cruel grin as she walks towards me. She reaches to her belt to grab her wand. I grin. "Loose something?"

If looks could kill, I'd be dead by the look that Princess justice gave me. "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY WAND?!"

I chuckle. "I didn't do anything..."

"Mist fade!"

Princess Justice turns around to see a white Chat Noir holing her wand. "Chat Noir?!?"

"It's Chat Blanc, actually." He gives a smug grin, and breaks the wand in half.

"NO!" Princess Justice falls to the ground and a purple cloud comes over her changing her back to Marinette.

I grab the Black Cat Miraculous and put it on my finger. A black cat Kwami flies out. "My name is Plagg, just say claws out." He says, rolling eyes.

"Plagg, Claws out!" Say. The same outfit I wear as Alley Cat appears in a flash of green light, the only difference being that now my suit is black, not white. "Cataclysm!!" I yell, grabbing the Akuma. The Akuma turns to dust and I walk up to Marinette. "Plagg, claws in." I softly say.

I turn back and kneel down. "Marinette I'm so so sorry. I wasn't thinking about how my words might affect other people." I give her a small smile.

Marinette smiles back. "I'm sorry, too. I should've have lost my temper with you, (yn)." I pull her in for a hug.

Chat Blanc comes up to me. I hand him his ring. "I'll have Kitti bring the choker back to you so you can give it back to Alley Cat. Tell her she had a great plan." Chat says to me, winking.

I gasp.

OH MY LORD, DOES HE KNOW THAT I'M ALLEY CAT?!?!? I begin panicking when Chat Blanc leaps away.

I link arms with Marinette. "Want to go get something to eat? My treat." Marinette smiles at me. "Sounds great."