Dating

-Haneul POV-

I was nervous the whole lunch period. I didn't say a word. I may have been too quiet because Jungkook, who was sitting next me asked me if I was fine.

Of course I pretended like everything was completely normal, but it didn't feel like it. My palms were incredibly sweaty, I couldn't stop biting my nails and I found that my appetite had disappeared.

The end of lunch came and I had almost hoped I hadn't been so desperate to know what they were hiding from me.

"Haneul?"

I had zoned out, thinking of all the scenarios that could occur once lunch ended, and didn't notice that everyone was gone except Yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi was bent down, shaking my shoulders. Jimin was throwing my leftover food away at the trash in the corner of the rooftop.

"Yeah?"

"Well get up first."

Yoongi stood up straight and held his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and he helped me up. Behind Yoongi, I could see Jimin walking over to us.

"Just get straight to the point," I was so nervous, my heart beating could probably be heard from a mile away.

"It's not as bad as you think," Jimin said.

"Yeah, the truth is Soomin, Jimin and I have actually been discussing to celebrate Jungkook's birthday. To be honest, we haven't come up with anything good. We didn't tell you and Hoseok because you guys aren't exactly the best at hiding things. We also didn't tell the others because we were unsure whether we wanted to do something with only us six or with all ten of us now."

After Yoongi explained all of that, I remembered that Jungkook's birthday was only two weeks away. I felt so guilty for feeling left out, after all, the reason they didn't tell me anything was completely innocent.

At the same time I felt betrayed and disappointed. I honestly thought they were hiding something way bigger. I was also surprised that Soomin was in on their secret. I thought I could immediately notice if my best friend was hiding something from me.

After a second of processing what Yoongi had told me I spoke up, "Don't attack me, but I seriously thought you guys were dating or something."

Yoongi and Jimin looked at each other in disgust.

"Haneul, I literally make dirty jokes all the time. Is that not enough to prove I'm definitely not attracted to males?" Jimin waited for my response.

"Well yeah, but they're just jokes. If you would've seen things from my perspective, you would understand why I thought that way."

"Sorry for hiding that from you."

"It's okay," I hugged Yoongi, knowing he would escape if I hugged Jimin first. Instead of hugging them individually, Jimin joined our hug.

"Yah, get off me. You guys don't want to be late to class, let's leave already."

Jimin and I looked at each other with a smirk on our faces. We both knew what to say.

"Last one to class owes us lunch after school!" Jimin and I raced to the stairs. We knew Yoongi disliked running, but we also knew he had no intention of spending money on his annoying friends.