one

Your eyes were suddenly flooded with the bright lights from the sun. Your mouth was dry and your whole body pounded with continuous pain.

"Dutch! A girl has survived."

A tanned woman with red hair gazed down onto you with a devilish grin. She sported dual pistols in her gloved hands.

"Tie her up and load her into the boat, she may be able to assist us with helpful information." A much deeper voice rang out behind you.

You were suddenly hoisted up onto the woman's shoulder, a small groan left your lips as a sudden sharp pain coursed itself through your tired body. You were then dropped onto a hard surface, your wrists and ankles binded together roughly with thick duck tape.

You writhed in pain as the woman knelt down beside you. You stared up at her with wide, fearful, eyes. She smirked and sat back with her knees up, leaning against the wall whilst lighting a cigarette.

"I've been told to keep you company. Wouldn't want a crafty bitch like you slipping away. You managed to survive the blast of course."

You took in everything around you. The musty metal walls and the stench of ocean water. You seemed to be in some sort of storage room? Canned food and supplies littered the shelves around you. Slowly, you shuffled into the corner, wincing in pain as your brought your knees up to your chest.

With a huff, the other woman exhaled smoke towards your direction, "Calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you. Unless you try to hurt me, you'll lose a couple fingers or.. perhaps a limb."

Strands of hair lingered in front of your eyes as you started directly at the female in front of you, "What do you want with me? Why am I here? Who even are you?!"

The red haired woman chuckled in amusement, "That's right, where are my manners? My name is Revy and you are?"

You frowned at Revy and said your name with a shaky tone, "Y/n.."

Revy stubbed out her cigarette upon the wall of the boat and sighed.

"You had best not cause me any trouble, Y/n. I will kill you where you stand."

The corners of your eyes began to well up with tears slowly. You shut your eyelids tightly, praying and wishing to wake up from this terrible nightmare but nothing came of it.

Revy rose from the cold ground and dusted herself off, "I'll be back later once we've cleared your work place which is now a bloodbath. Nice meeting you, Y/n."

With that, Revy made her way out of the storage room and slammed the door behind her, causing you to jump in the process.

You sobbed helplessly and buried your face into your bruised, aching, knees. No doubt, this would definitely be a long night for you.