17

Namjoon's POV
Oh no.. We got ambushed a few days ago, and now Jimin is calling us for a meeting?? We are screwed, Jimin gets really scary when angry. Luckily, I am also a leader. Well, time to go.

Third person
Everyone scurries into the conference room quietly, sensing the anger radiating from Jimin writing on the whiteboard. Jin was just sitting in his seat eating while Namjoon helped out Jimin with planning the start of the plan.

" Okay, everyone. Tell me exactly what happened while I was sleeping. No mistakes allowed at this time or else... " Jimin shouted at everyone in the room, scaring the assistants and Jin giving him the death glare. " Lets start with you shall we? " Jimin said, glaring at the omega that woke him up and informed him of the situation in the first place.

Yoongi's POV
I woke up to screaming and constant whisperings passing the door. I turned around to find Jimin and go back to sleep yet he wasn't there. I guess the meeting was going on since there was people literally gossiping about him passing his room.

(bold-yoongi, italic-eros)
Stupid, stupid people..
Now you know I feel huh-
Oh, shut up, eros, you speak like you aren't as dumb as them as well.
You as well. Who was afraid of their own mate.
Whatever..

I went to find Jimin by following the scurries of people running to and fro.
Huh, Jimin looks as lovely as ever while for some reason, Jin was inside?? Erm, isn't he pregnant? Nevermind. I entered the room just to see the three people up front turn towards me and all the others did the same.

" Bad timing?" " Mhm, very brother mine. very.." Namjoon responded, subtext in his voice telling me that he's sorry. For what you ask, I have no idea as well. " Lovely, Yoongi please come here and sit in this chair. " I followed what Jimin asked, seeing as how everyone flinched.

I sat down, and suddenly Jimin sat onto me and just sigh. Stunned, I asked him what he was doing. He just faced me and sighed even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai people,
Im back- and I will really try to write now heheh...
Can you believe people actually read this😲 I can't lmao
Well then, I hope you enjoy, I will say it right here, updating once - twice a week :]
Cya everyone, and
Remember to always love yourselves💜🖤💜🖤💜

ps. (most probs Fri, Sat in SGT.🥰)

not checked.