𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆.

I 012

I 012. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ i don't know ❞

     ARIADNE DECIDED IT WAS BEST IF SHE STEER AWAY FROM PERCY. His quick thinking had saved them so she wasn't mad, more or less, she was squirming around him because of the anger radiating off of him.

Yes, she was angry, dangerously angry even for her, but the girl didn't want to blow a defuse and hurt him. The last time that had happened, well, a lot of people had the scars to prove when her anger got to much.

She had suffered from what was called an I.E.D disorder, also known as Intermittent Explosive Disorder. Only a few people like her father, mother, Chiron, her brothers, Annabeth, Luke and Grover knew about it.

Her medicine had been in her bag that was blown up by Zeus, which was not good. So without it, she was a walking time bomb.

And the rage she was feeling was equivalent to nothing she had ever felt before, and if Percy didn't rip Ares apart, she surely would.

Percy's eyes were hurricanes now, ready to be let out and drown the god in its murky water. His fists clenched the whole way back as his three friends walked behind him, Annabeth holding Ariadne's hand so she didn't explode.

Grover was watching his friend wearily, knowing her condition. He had wrapped her hand up in whatever bandages he could find back in the souvenir shop, it was an expert wrap but it would do for now.

They spotted Ares leaning against his bike at the curb in front of the diner, "Well, well. You didn't get yourself killed."

Percy narrowed his eyes at the god, "You knew it was a trap."

Ares gave him a cruel smirk, "Bet that crippled blacksmith surprised when he netted a couple of stupid kids. You looked good on TV."

Annabeth kept her grip tight on the girl who clenched her eyes shut, head throbbing from the need to lash out.

"You're a jerk," Percy told him while shoving his shield into the god's chest.

He threw it in the air while it spun, transforming into a bulletproof vest which he put on, pointing over towards a semi parked across the street. "See that truck over there? That's your ride. Take you straight to L.A., with one stop in Vegas."

The truck sign read: KINDNESS INTERNATIONAL: ZOO TRANSPORT. WARNING: LIBE ANIMALS.

"You're kidding," Percy told jinx

Ares unlatched the back door with a snap of his fingers, "Free ride west, punk. Stop complaining. And there's a little something for doing the job." He slid a blue backpack off of his bike's handlebars, Percy catching it once it was tossed.