Introduction

Introduction

It has been 7 years. 

He picks on her.

He calls her names.

He downgrades her.

He shows how much he hates her.

He has been like that towards her ever since.

But why?

What did she do wrong?

What did she do to deserve that kind of treatment from him?

Why did this even happen in the first place?

-

"Hah..."

She exhaled deeply, letting out the frustration in her as she buried her face in her arms on the table.

"This is my third breakup."

Her friend across her sighed at her.

"Uraraka-san, you should find someone who actually deserves to be with you." The green-haired stirred her coffee before taking a sip.

The brunette, Uraraka Ochako, mumbled some words under her breath, all pissed. "I don't get it, though, they were the one who asked me out but..."

"Um... I think this relationship isn't working for me."

"I'm sorry, I'm just not sure if I love you or not."

"I'm pretty busy with school."

She said in an upset tone. "My relationships always doesn't work out in the end. And what's worst, it's that the reasons they gave were always super vague."

After that, Ochako raised up her head and looked straight to her friend. Asui Tsuyu looked back at her, seeing her depressed look. It really was a face after a break up. 

"What is it?" She asked her.

"Is there something wrong with me?" Ochako gave off a sad, pitiful look.

The other hummed first before she answered back. "Well, you are one of the worst troublemakers in our school, you are very loud and you always get involved in fights."

The words she said in her mouth just put a stab in Ochako's heart which caused her to feel even more depressed.

"I-I see..." She said, feeling all gloomy.

Tsuyu then sipped her coffee and talked again without making eye contact. "But despite all that, you have a really cute face, you know how to cheer up someone when they needed it and especially, you're a very optimistic person." She added. "And that's what makes you likable, too."

After that, she gave Ochako a sweet smile.

The brunette smiled brightly, with imaginary flowers glowing around her head. "Really?" She said with a happy look in her face. "Asui-san~!" She stood up and went to her to give her a hug. "Thank you."

"Sure, no problem." She said, still stirring her coffee.

After that, Ochako sat back down with a smile still on her face. "Anyways, is that the reason why the guys broke up with me?"

"I guess so. You always got into a fight with Midoriya-kun, it isn't pretty to see, you know? And everytime you guys fight, everyone in school will know." She said. "You guys make a perfect match, you should go for him instead."

"Over my dead body. Why would I ever go out with a loser like him?"

"There you go, again. What happened between you guys? I don't understand why is he doing this to you for how many years."