The Anonymous Black Cat

3rd

A (h/c) haired girl walked in the busy streets, getting cat calls every now and then.

She simply ignored them and went on about her way. The girl went into a shop with a smile "I'm 'er!"

"(Y/n)! My child, three minutes early too" The girl walked over to the busty red headed woman. "Hey Teetee. Are they in the back?" The red headed woman nodded and the girl went towards the back.

"DONT FORGET THE CAT CLOTHES THIS TIME!"

The girl rolled her eyes with a groan "But Tee--NO BUTS!" (Y/n) sulked and slowly opened the changing room door. She opened her locker and smiled at the sight of the box. She picked it up and sat it down, planning on opening it last.

She changed into the Madi outfit and rolled her eyes at the cat accessories in her locker with a note.

'You're going to wear these!'
-TeeTee🖤

(Y/n) walked over to the mirror and sat the black ears on her head, trying to make the headband blend in with her hair so it would look real. Since her boss is so fucking desperate for money, she brought a moving tail that moves by the sensor of your emotions.

She put it all together and looked over herself in the mirror. A blush rose to her cheeks at the thought of her going out like this. The black tail suddenly wrapped around her leg. "Huh, I guess it does work... Does that mean I'm shy?"

(Y/n) went back over to the box and tried to open. After he failed attempt, she used her nails and picked at the tape, getting it open. Her (l/c) lips curled into a smile once she saw the bright coral Roses.

'Their perfect'

"That's one cat cookie and a caramel coffee?"

The men at the table nodded. "Unless you want to add your number to that, cutie~" One winked at the girl while the other shook his head. (Y/n) rolled her eyes "Sorry, but I think my time is worth more than your lifeline." The boy across from the other sniggerd. The other boy growled at the male and pointed at him "Shut up!"

(Y/n) shook her head and walked away, her fake tail swinging from side to side. She went behind the counter and went to work. (Y/n) chose a cookie and wrapped it up. The (h/c) then got ready to make the coffee and mixed it all together. While doing so, a pair of curious red eyes looked around the alley next to her in worryment.

He was confused as to how he got here and how to get back home. But, he was also happy. Wanna know why?

He was a cat!!

He loves cats! He would kill for cats! He couldnt help but stare at himself in the water once he saw his reflection. The black fuzz ball walked his way out the alley and was marveled at the sight of the city. The moving machines, the buildings with lights and pictures on them, the people's odd fashion.