❤️ ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη

"Calm down Donghyuck-ah, she's probably asleep" Renjun scratched the back of his neck, it was already midnight. "She was talking about her parents... But it's best you tell her. If you can walk, you can't go upstairs and go see her"

Donghyuck nodded his head, attempting to get up but failing miserably. His failure caused Renjun to laugh.

"Do you need help?" The older male chortled.

"Shut up and help me" Donghyuck groaned in pain, clutching his side.
Renjun came to his side, putting Donghyuck's arm around his shoulder and leading him outside the room.

❤️

Jiahui was sitting on her bed, rubbing her temples. No, she didn't have work tomorrow, but she was stressed. Then, she heard her door creak open.

"Who's there- Donghyuck!" She yelled, but not too loud since the others are sleeping.

"Hey baby~" He weakly smiled, latching onto her waist.

"Should I hug you.. Or no?" The girl was cautious, knowing that he still has major injuries.

"Be gentle, babe" Donghyuck kissed her forehead, he sure was craving her love— He had already missed her that much.
Jiahui steadily places her hands on his shoulders since that wouldn't hurt him much.

"Are you ok? I've been crying for like the past few hours-"

"I'm fine. C'mon, I've been missing your love, you have to kiss me too~" Donghyuck whined, dropping onto her bed with the girl. "Ouh..."

"Oh my- Are you ok?" Jiahui instantly sat straight up, looking at the injured.

"Yeah, just a little pain" Donghyuck scrunched his nose. Jiahui laughed and gave him a little peck on the lips, causing a smile to bring his lips to a curve. "Renjun told me, you- Uh... Had something to tell me, about your parents"

Jiahui looked at Donghyuck, worry was illustrated on his face.

"Wow, I'm explaining to everyone today" She conversed sarcastically before getting on with the news. "I don't know if I want you to be a mafia member anymore"
-
Sorry only two updates today 😕