55

I drank too much.

Sitting on the couch in the penthouse, loud heavy rock music playing and a warm feeling in my stomach from the alcohol sitting stagnant. My eyes were a bit loose, chest a bit heavy. I was definitely beyond tipsy, but at least it's forced me to stop thinking.

Drink in my hand, my eyes were on the floor until I saw a pair of black converse standing at my toes. I lolled my head up to the towering height of Harry standing there all stitched up and ready to go. He changed his shirt and also threw a red flannel over it.

He had a two inch scar curved across his cheekbone, another that is horizontal on the bridge of his nose, right below his eyebrows. Under his eyes was dark red from bruising, branching up to the sides of his nose where he had a white bandage across it. He had some bruising at the corner of his mouth and under his bottom lip too. The cherry lip itself had a cut down the left side while the rest of his face was littered in little cuts.

"Well look at you." I spoke before thinking, staring up at the giant.

He immediately furrowed his brows.

"Are you drunk?" He sensed my tone of voice right away.

"Tipsy, yes." I nod, my head feeling a bit lighter than usual.

"You understand you have to go with us to the trade and take the pictures, right?" He was a bit shocked if my choices.

"Mhmm." I hummed, turning my head to grab my DSLR camera tossed on the couch. "It's right here."

"How much have you had?" He asks, looking down at my red solo cup in my right hand.

I pinch my thumb and pointer finger together, separating them just a smidge.

"Just a little bit." I slightly slurred, squinting my eyes.

He clenches his bruised jaw and shoots his head to the left where the guys sat at the bar socializing.

"Niall why would you let her get fucking plastered?" He scolds like they're my babysitters.

"I'm not her nanny, dickhead." Niall shakes his head in offence.

"She's hammered now." He speaks over the music, pissed off with them and me.

"So? Let her have fun." Niall turns back to Louis and Liam on the other side of the bar, drinking their own things.

"Yeah Harry, let me have my fun." I agree with Niall, bringing the red cup to my lips for another strong sip.

He rolls his eyes and snatches my drink right as the cup met my bottom lip, I furrow my brows at the fast action.

"Harry." I pout as he looks in the cup.

"What is this?" He leans down and smells the inside of it, immediately widening his eyes when he discovered the scent. "Aven is this just straight vodka?"

I grin and tilt my head back on the couch, shutting my eyes.

"Dammit Av," I could hear the frustration in his voice. "There's no way you can go to the carnival like this."

"Says who?" I open my eyes and lift my head.

"I bet you can't even walk straight." He shakes his head at me.