55

Third person's POV
Ethereal smiled looking at the familiar grounds that laid in front of her sight, before turning to face BTS.  "Welcome to our humble training grounds."

In this current room they were in, the space was ten times larger than the room above that held the court.
There were doors on each corner of the huge room, that led to other rooms that is used for other specific training purposes.
In the center of everything, it was filled with some training facilities as well.
On the left-hand side was an obstacle course that tested for agility, alertness, and strength.
To the middle was a decent sized area, also known as the sparring ring.
On the furthest right was a huge translucent dome that held a live stimulation maze.

"Alright. So let me show you where certain things are." Ethereal started speaking, going through each of the stations.

"Firstly, the obstacle course you see here is most likely where you'll start. This is known as the basic course. It aims to sharpen your foundation. Next, we have the normal sparring ring, where fights or some coaching happens. Thirdly, we have what we call 'The Another', it is fundamentally a maze but there are live stimulations inside like spaces of jungle like areas and such. All you need to do is survive and to find your way to the exit. This particular station is rather dangerous though. As there is only one entrance and one exit. At no point in time can you leave through the entrance too.(It's a system bug we can't seem to fix)  Once you enter, the only way out is to move forward."

"Lastly, we have our smaller rooms. This four rooms specializes in different things. The first one is the shooting range. Second, the Gym. It holds the gymnastic and basic training equipments like the punching bag, dumbbell, gym mats, and treadmill. The third room is the weapon room. It is where close combat training with weapons is taught. Things like knife throwing and such happens there as well. Lastly in the fourth room, the room of knowledge. Electronic devices fill this room. It tests your hacking ability and general knowledge. Of course, there's also a special function in this room,  which I will show you guys soon."

Once Y/N finished her introductions, 정열 stepped up "So everything clear?"

The BTS members were just stuck in a stupefied state as they soaked in their surroundings. Being only able to utter one word, "Wow."

"First up, let's do some sparring."

-

Jin's POV
I groaned as I was slammed to the ground by Jungkook.
Why did I agree to this?
Sparring with Jungkook is like having a small, just a tiny little death wish. I hell ain't a masochist...

Looking over to the other side of the area in the ring, the first thing that managed to catch my eye was Namjoon getting a solid kick to his face by 정열. Well since we have an odd number of members, one person is to spar with him. Ouch though, that got to hurt.

I was getting really distracted as I continued to observe 정열's moves.
That's a damn nice kick. He seems rather agile. Ooh, that muscle—

"Jin hyung!"

Jungkook's voice brought me back from my thoughts as he shook me slightly.

"Oh. Erm yes, Jungkook?"

Jungkook furrowed his brows, a little bit annoyed at my short attention span. Yet curious as to what was getting my soul so far away.

"It's nothing", I replied as I proceeded to stand up, dusting myself off.

Bemused, Jungkook bent down going to the position of where I was mere seconds ago, looking at the exact direction trying to figure out what caused my distraction. Jungkook squinted his eyes as he eyed the person.

Standing up he asked, "you're looking at Ethereal?"

What?

Going back to the position where I was, I looked towards the same position again. But this time it wasn't 정열 and Namjoon I saw, but Ethereal.

Eh?

"I'm not—"
But before I could finish, Jungkook was already walking away from me, in the direction of Ethereal.

"Hey, Ethereal can you spar with me?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes unwavering.

Ethereal's eyes shone slightly, and I could bet that she grinned beneath her mask.

"Okay."

As they walked to another corner of the ring to begin, I noticed that 정열 had stopped training with Namjoon.

"Looks like we made it in time!" a voice rang out.

Everyone stopped upon hearing the voice. All gazing at the newcomers in confusion. It was the remaining members of SSFIRE.

"Alright! It's been too long since I've seen Ethereal fight", 용수 commented.

"Nah, dude. We saw her already", both 슈중 and 슈라 spoke in unison, grinning.

"When?!"

"France."

"Oi, pay attention guys!" 빙 chided as he karate chopped the sides of 슈중, 슈라, and 용수.

At this point in time, all the other BTS members had too stopped whatever they were doing.
Silence covered the room with the exception of Yoongi's sigh of relief as he flopped down onto the floor, though his gaze still kept on the duo.
All eyes were now on both Jungkook and Ethereal.

They both stood in a preparatory stance as they looked at each other, urging the other to make their move.

Jungkook's POV
"Well then, I'll start." Ethereal's eyes twinkled underneath the light as she declared.

Before I could even register anything, or what is happening, her fist was just a few inches away from my face. Immediately I was taken out of my daze as my instincts kicked in. I dodged to my right. Then her left leg kicked me in the hip. She was definitely holding back a lot of power since I was still standing, though in slight pain. Another punch came my way from my left. I dodged. A kick from my left again. I slid back and avoided it.
The same situation carried on repeatedly as I continuously tried to evade without even getting the chance to switch to offense. I start to realize that though she's not using her full strength, purposefully making her punches a little sloppy. Her movements were gradually speeding up as I found myself trying harder and harder to avoid her advances. If she were to use her full power from the start, I'm definitely toast. No questions asked.

-

"I give!", I shouted, my voice muffled.
My face was on the floor with my cheek smashed against the ground and her knees pushed hard against my back. My hands were also twisted to my back as Ethereal firmly held me down.

Without saying a word, Ethereal just stood up and walked off.

"So who's still up to spar?"

____________________________

Author's note:
Thank you so much for your patience. This chapter came out a little late and I'm sorry about that. I tried my best to write that small fight scene there. I hope you liked it.♡ Also apologies for the rather boring chapter, more action coming soon~

Oh and also, for this week's update, I might be a little late since I have an upcoming exam at the end of this week. Wish me luck!

If you enjoyed this story, please do vote and feel free to leave a comment. Thank you for all your suggestions and please stay safe!

Stay happy readers! (•ω•)