ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

"𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝔂"

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

A 10-year-old girl was walking alongside the street, skipping to her house. While whistling a beautiful tone, with her eyes closed, soon she found herself somewhere located in her hometown, she was in the woods. It looks like she went to a different road causing her to come here, so she decided to go back where she came first but was stopped once a large meteor was falling from the sky, her body stiffed, not knowing what to do. Soon it collapsed near the center of the forest, it made a huge noise but it seems no one had given any damn about it even though it caused a tiny earthquake.

She didn't know what to do, should she call the police? The authorities? Her parents? But instead she left to go near it knowing she must know first what could it be. Sooner or later she finally discovered where it was and saw a large hole it made, but once she was really close to it she saw a shiny sphere with a red string tied to it.

She slides down the hole and went near to it. She slowly approached the sphere, and carefully touching it with trembling hands. "AHHH!" The sphere yelled revealing her glowing blue eyes on the screen and her hands showed up. The girl also yelled her throats out falling to the ground,  seeing new gadget in front of her. "W-what are y-you?" She asked "p-please! Don't hurt m-me!" The bot pleaded, "h-huh?" Soon another meteor showed up, the robot trembled seeing it, fearing it might be the reason she was running away. "Let's run! Come with me!" The bot stated and grabbed the girl's arm with no hesitation and brought her to safety.

Once they found a perfect place to hide, the two were now breathing heavily due to exhaustion. "W-why... Did... You ran so fast!" The girl exclaimed, "because...." The bot couldn't form words, it might be not a great time to tell a human being about this. The girl noticed the unusual look on the robot, she quickly understand what the robot was thinking so she pulled up a smile and said "don't worry you can trust me" the bot's robotic eyes lingered "a-alright, I'm actually a power sphere made to bound two souls. To be precise, I'm like cupid, but still, many villains want me to use my power for evil. That's why I'm running away. And that meteor that just fell, are space pirates wanting to manipulate me. So please! Please miss! I beg you to help me!" The bot said, begging in front of her.

The girl couldn't form words by such discovery, but she understands what the bot explained. "Alright, I'll help you" she said making the bot smile and hug her so tightly "o-okay you can let go now," she said. The bot pulled away from the hug and then said "thank you very much miss! As a thank you, I shall lend you my powers!" She stated then turned into a red string with a tiny sphere bracelet. "Wow!" She yelled in amusement, mesmerizing her new bracelet. "In this way, I can hide my identity!" The bot said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Author-chan: I honestly didn't know what shits I've been writing here LoL. But hey! Thank you guys for reading! Don't forget to vote!