{1}

Carmen P.O.V

As I wake up I wince from the pain in my ribs. I got another beating last night. Shocker. I slowly walk to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school. I turn the shower on  hot as I step into the shower I back away from the stinging sensation on the cuts. I slightly get into the water a little at a time to get used to the stinging. When I get my whole body under the water I feel my muscles relax to the hot water. I don't stay in there long since the water starts to get cold after a few minutes.

As I finish brushing my teeth and brushing my hair out I walk out of the bathroom. When I walk out of the bathroom I feel the cold air hit my body causing me to get chill bumps all over my body. Going into my closet I figure what I am going to wear for the first day of school. It's a little more difficult since I have to find something to hide the bruises that are everywhere along with the tattoos that I have. On my left arm is a half sleeve of roses since that was my moms favorite flower. Going down my spine is a snake wrapped around a rose done in red ink. I payed for these with the money I earn from working at a café after school since I have to pay for all my stuff and college as well.

Avery works at the café with me after school, but I have more shifts then her so I can earn more money. I got the tattoos with Avery for are 17th birthday a couple months ago. We had to lie about our age, but oh well we got to get our tattoos. Most of my piercings I got with Avery too. Avery and I got our belly buttons done at the same time since we both have been wanting them for a while. I pick out a white tank top to wear under a flannel that I'll keep unbuttoned for pants I'll wear a pair of my mom jeans with a black belt that has a chain attached to the side of it with my air forces 1.

  I pick out a white tank top to wear under a flannel that I'll keep unbuttoned for pants I'll wear a pair of my mom jeans with a black belt that has a chain attached to the side of it with my air forces 1

I quickly walk downstairs to fix Jack a easy breakfast since I'm running behind this morning. As I am sitting his plate on the table I hear him coming out of his room. I hurry and get my bag and run out the door so I don't get a beating in the morning. Since my house isn't that far from the school I walk there every morning and walk back home after school as well. Once I start nearing the school I see all the cliché groups outside talking to their friends. I keep walking past them and head towards the big doors that lead to the hallway of hell.

Xavier P.O.V.

When I woke up I pulled the covers off my body and drag my sleepy body to the bathroom to take a shower. As the water starts to warm up I step into it and just stand there for a little bit relaxing my tense muscles. Finishing up in the shower I step out and wrap a towel around my hips and walk towards the sink to brush my teeth. Walking into my closet I pick something to wear for the first day of senior year. I pick out a plain grey t-shirt with a pair of light washed jeans and a black belt to hold the pants tighter to me. I pick up my air force 1 to wear as well.

     As I am walking out of the closet I remember to grab my gang leather jacket with "The Vipers" symbol on the back of it

As I am walking out of the closet I remember to grab my gang leather jacket with "The Vipers" symbol on the back of it. I walk downstairs to make a quick breakfast for myself since I'm leaving before everyone else in the house. I go out to the garage and get into my 2020 Ford Mustang and wait for it to warm up a little before I pull out the drive way and make my way to hell that people call school.

    Pulling into the parking lot of the school I see everyone start to look my way

Pulling into the parking lot of the school I see everyone start to look my way. Getting out of my car I out my sunglasses on and look around. The girls are looking at me with lust while the guys are looking at me with jealousy. Walking in front of  my car I make sure to lock the car since you can never be to careful. Sitting on the hood of my car I wait for Ryan to show up with my little brother Aiden. When they get out of Ryan's car we all walk up to the doors of hell.