burping contest

Scenario: Bambam asked you to come over for dinner to meet the members properly, and you agreed obviously wanting to be a part of what was going on in his life. You were very worried about eating in front of others, but you knew you were going to have to pull through it. The dinner was simple, it consists of you trying not to eat your food too quickly. Bam clearly noticed how tense you were when you had yet to finish your plate. He wanted you to be your normal self around his members and not hide how you really act. So he did his best at eating faster in hopes of you noticing. You saw his sign and nervously sped up your eating process until you were devouring more food than your body was able to hold. It felt comforting eating as yourself in front of the members because they didn't judge. You acted as yourself for the rest of the evening, until BamBam bragged about your brilliant ability to burp the loudest. This brought a competitive game to the table. Each member went one by one burping as loud as they could, but you already knew you were louder. After everyone else went they all looked in your direction, waiting. You took a moment and sipped your drink one last time. As soon as you felt the bubble rising you let it slip through your lips to create a roar that left each member shocked in their own way.

JB

He just stared at you for a few seconds before reacting. He was actually impressed by your loud voice and honestly found it kind of cute but would hide his true thoughts. "Oh-?"

Mark

He would immediately smile ear to ear, he found such a big voice just about the cutest. He would not hide how amazing he found you right after. "You're probably the coolest."

Jackson

He jumped in surprise for a minute before looking towards BamBam in confusion. He would ask so many questions on how someone could even be that loud. "Bambam has done good, oh my."

Jinyoung

The second he heard that loud burp, he had a bit of judging features before realizing how impressed he actually was by that mighty sound. "Did you just-"

Youngjae

He would check the other members reactions before bursting into laughter on how easy you eliminated the competition. He had never known anyone who could beat his members. "How do you even do that?!"

BamBam

He would burst into laughter and point at you yelling "winner winner winner!" He was proud, he was so happy that you were being yourself with his friends.

Yugyeom

Honestly he wouldn't even say anything, he would just stay still in complete shock for a few minutes. He had never heard someone let a burp that loud out of their body. "woah"

original reaction by @defsdw on instagram