𝙺.𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘-𝚃.𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚘//𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛

- - - - - -►Requested by Karlyspeedpaints

Enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━

· · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·╯

"Kanao-chan! Look!"

Her pink-lilac eyes turned to where the sweet and gentle harmonic voice came from. Lips curled upward as she observed the (h/c) haired female marched on her way.

(Y/n)'s locks swayed in sync with every step she makes, the way she giggled resembles the soft chiming of bells and the graceful song of a lullaby. Her plump lips pursed together as she carefully holds onto the object so it wouldn't meet the ground.

She lit her face up. "Kanao-chan, I made a flower crown! Tokito-san helped me hihi."

The cheery semblance she renders influence those who have set their eyes on her. (Y/n)'s face glowed as the sun rays soothed her features. Kanao can only be mesmerized as she gazed is set upon on the demon slayer making its way towards her.

"(Y/n)-san is so pretty"

The flower crown meets the top of the young Kocho [Just wanna say it since she is their sissy hihi] Kanao's lips formed a warm smile, a light blush creeping on her cheeks. She touches the feather-like weight above her head —caressing it softly knowing that her beloved friend made it. She looked at (Y/n) who seems to be giggling.

"Huwaa Kanao-chan kawaii!" She cupped her face with both hands as her eyes sparkled at the masterpiece she made.

"Arigatou, (Y/n)-san." She responded along with the Kocho-like smile they always wear. Even though talking is not her thing and she'll rather keep quiet most of the time ; that does not apply to their precious (Y/n).

The (h/c) haired girl is overwhelmed as she barely hears Kanao's voice, it surprises her that she somehow talk to her, but that's because they have known each other for a long. A year after Kanae took Kanao under her wing.

"Kanao, you should talk more often ya know!" She exclaimed, her hands pinched Kanao's soft cheeks, as the blush deepened. "Express yourself even more okay!"

She looked at (Y/n) happily, a smile never leaving her face. "Alright..."

The two chatted about how was each other's day going if they trained yet and much other stuff. The cheerfulness didn't leave their presence as the two continues to enjoy both's company. Their soft and gentle voice echoed around the place, giggles, laughs and such.