Arc 4.15

As they were making their way downtown, Shi Shen lightly said,"I made a reservation at 7 pm so do you mind watching a movie in the meantime?"

On the other hand, Gao Chen was obviously surprised upon hearing this. According to his understanding of him, the young man did not like doing something unnecessary so if he meant dinner then it would only result in dinner and they would immediately go their way thereafter.

His way of doing things was actually similar to his own.

In any case, Gao Chen would never turn down the opportunity to stay with him so he readily agreed,"Okay."

Hearing that the man agreed, Shi Shen proceeded to ask,"What kind of movie do you like?"

Thinking for a bit, Gao Chen said,"Nothing in particular. Except, animations and romantic stuff."

Nodding his head, Shi Shen put down another question,"So the horror movie is fine with you?"

Gao Chen was not into this genre but since the other party said so he hummed in agreement.

Internally he thought: Does he like horror movies? Should I find some horror scripts for him?

Soon they arrived at a cinema, Gao Chen went to buy popcorn and drinks while Shi Shen went to buy movie tickets.

He had already checked beforehand and found one which played at 4:45 pm.

After standing in the queue for a while it was finally his turn. The girl who sold the ticket curiously glanced at the young man who wore a mask and unfashionable glasses with a cap tugged down covering a large part of his face.

In the end, she simply gave a cursory glance before politely asking,"Which movie are you going to watch, and how many seats?"

The young man before her replied, his voice was hoarse and low,"The Hunted house and a Couple seat."

The girl quickly tapped a few times on screen before saying,"Please, pick the seats that you want."

Glancing at the screen which currently showed the available seat, Shi Shen said,"The back row in the middle."

After he bought the ticket, he turned around and saw Gao Chen who was quietly sitting down on the chair waiting for him to come.

In fact, due to his high face value, Gao Chen attracted a lot of attention so no one was actually curious about Shi Shen who was covered all over.

In a certain corner, a teenage girl with a blushing face secretly lifted her phone wanting to take a picture of a certain handsome big Brother but before she could take his picture the former suddenly got blocked by a certain figure. She deeply frowned and patiently wait for that figure to go away but to her surprise, her target also went along with that man!

In addition, I didn't know what they were talking about for the handsome man to bend down to the shorter man causing his whole face to get blocked!

Soon after, the two of them entered the room and she could no longer have the opportunity to take the picture!

Meanwhile, Shi Shen casually walked into the room which was completely pitch black before unhurriedly told the truth,"Unfortunately, only the Couple seat was left so I bought it, do you mind?"

Gao Chen only paused a bit at his words.

There were no negative emotions upon hearing that he needed to sit in a Couple seat with another man.

He could even say to be happy just like…

Something that he didn't get to do in the past suddenly got fulfilled?