16: The Big Day

A/N: rewritten due to changes in writing style

A knock was heard echoing throughout the house, awakening the body that slowly was drifting to sleep. The Alpha's body moved, next to Hani, his eyes closed shut, enjoying the little nap he was taking before the ceremony. Hani disentangled his arms from her and leisurely, she made her way to the door, for she already knew who was waiting for her. Chuckling softly at the sleepy, grumpy, Alpha, she pressed a small kiss to his cheek, mumbling that she would come back, as fast as she could. In front of the cabin, Lina stood, tapping her feet impatiently. She carried a big brown box in her arms, which she rested on her baby bump. When the door opened and her eyes found the girl, Lina smiled brightly, grinning with all her teeth. Hani smiled back and hurriedly, she took the box from her arms, not wanting to push the pregnant friend too much. It was with eagerness and excitement that Lina wrapped her arms around Hani, bringing her into a warm, loving, hug.

"I'm so excited for you to see what I have made for you"

The excited older girl spoke in between giggles, clapping her hands rapidly in enthusiasm. Hani led her inside the house, towards their living room. Huffing, she placed the box in the small coffee table. Lina was sitting on the couch, when footsteps approached them and down the stairs, a drowsy Alpha came. His dark hair was messy, for he had a habit of tucking his face in Hani's neck while he slept. Puzzled, he stared at Lina, probably wondering why the girl was in their house; silently, he shifted his gaze in between the two girls, as if trying to figure out what they were up to.

"Lina passed by our place to give me the dress she made" Hani explained, pointing at the big brown box as she did so. "It's for tonight"

Sluggishly, Jungkook nodded his head, blossoming into a soft smile as he remembered the plans he had for that night. Still trying to wake himself up, Jungkook ruffled his hair and leisurely, he asked Lina if she could tell him the time. Happily, she told him it was 5:30 pm and the Alpha cursed under his breath.

"I have to meet up with Namjoon hyung, so that we can check that everything is going as planned. I won't be here for the fitting, then..." He chuckled, raising his eyebrow cheekily at Hani. "I'll try to come back as fast as I can. I want to walk you there... to the bonfire. Also, I'll need to change to something more... fitting of the ceremony, I suppose?"

Hani analyzed the Alpha's outfit, which just consisted of some black sweatpants and a grey long-sleeved shirt. She rolled her eyes and Jungkook, shrugging his shoulders, laughed softly at her, amused by her reaction. He pressed a tender kiss to her forehead before heading off into the meeting he had scheduled with Namjoon.

Once the door of the cabin closed, Lina, unable to contain her excitement, opened the box. Hani, nervous more than ever, shifted her weight from one foot to the other, while she watched Lina gather - what she assumed to be – her outfit for the evening. Her back was turned, causing Hani to see nothing, only hear the fabric rustling. Peering through her shoulder, Lina smiled at her mischievously, determinate to keep the suspense in the air until the last second. Then, in a swift move, catching the girl off guard, she pulled the dress out; proudly, presenting it to the soon-to-be Luna.

It was marvelous and Hani couldn't help but have her mouth agape in bewilderment, at what Lina had done with her bare hands. The dress, the so awaited dress, was partially black. The straps of the dress fell on her forearms perfectly, exposing her collarbone, her long neck. It was fitted against her torso, however, once it reached her hip bone, it extended and became loose, falling silk-like to her ankles. A slit that started on the top of her thighs, decorated the dress, adding a sense of charisma and uniqueness to it. Hani stared at the bottom of the dress, amazed at how the dark color melted, delicately, into a dark red.