S. Genya || Precious Cinnamon Roll

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Shinazugawa Genya

He is definitely the cutest guy I had ever met!

Genya is a foul-mouthed and impolite brat. In short, he is a scary guy.

At least, that's what a lot of people says, whenever they meet him.

A scowl always evident in his face. Eyebrows furrowed, he doesn't even smile.

But whenever she meets a girl, he would quickly turn his attention to another direction, his eyebrows still furrowed but stutters when he says a word.

And that surely piqued (Name)'s interest.

Whenever she would crosspaths with the male, she doesn't waste that opportunity to greet him. Sometimes, she would ask him, if he could join with her to eat and of course, he would accept, who would deny food anyways?

No, not me. Not him. Not the readers.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"(Name)!," a familiar voice called out from the distance, (Name) waved her two hands happily and ran towards the girl to give her a hug.

"I miss you Aoi!", she exclaimed as she squeezed her into a hug, Aoi blushed but still returned the hug.

"Glad to see you alive", Aoi said as both of them parted, she has a visible blush on her face, which made (Name) giggle. She grabbed Aoi by her arms and cling onto her, told her how the fight between the demon and her happened as they went inside the butterfly estate. As she was telling her story, Aoi managed to butt something in, and that surely made (Name) stop her jabbering.

'Shinazugawa Genya is currently in the estate. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko and Mitsuri, just came back from their mission from the Swordsmith village.' (Name) didn't hesitate to hop all the way to the male's room, leaving a grumpy, yelling Aoi from the distance.

As she approach the room, she knocked a few times and opened the door. Revealing, a precious cinnamon roll, tucked on the bed, his head peeking out of the blanket. As he saw the girl standing right infront on the door, he blushed and covered himself up.

"Have you eaten yet?", she asked and Genya mumbled a small 'no' which she found cute.

She hurriedly walk towards the table where a tray, containing a bowl of soup and tea, was on, and tugged softly on the blanket. Genya, slowly lifted himself from the covers and stared at her.

"W-What?", he pretended to be angry, not making eye contact with the girl.

"You should eat", the girl said and Genya just lifted the blanket, to tuck himself again, to which (Name) stopped him by holding on the blanket.

"Shinazugawa Genya", (Name) said as she held the spoon infront of his face and he clicked his tongue. He opened his mouth, his eyes still not focused on her, but she still fed him anyways.

As the one last spoon, was fed unto him, (Name) handed him the cup of tea, and he drink it in a second.

"Why are you doing this?", Genya suddenly asked and she raised one of her eyebrows. "Doing what?", she asked and Genya blushed.

"W-Whenever we meet, you would.. you would always smile and greet me, ask me out to eat... You-You're being kind to me..", he said and you giggled.

"Would you believe if I said that I like you?", you said and that made his face more redder.

"S-S-Stop joking around.. I'm s-serious here!", he yelled and you stop giggling and stared at him seriously.

You placed the tray down, walk towards the bed and bent your body a little.

"I wasn't kidding though", (Name) smiled as she placed a small kiss on his cheeks.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Eeyyyy! Its been a long time! How're ya guys? I hope you enjoyed the oneshot! Take Care~

Edit: HERE'S OUR BABY GENYAAAA

I MISS HIMM