Part 10: Mission to Dagobah

*Yoda walked over to Anakin's now still body.
He unwrapped the bandage from Anakin's shirtless body*

Yoda: I'm afraid more suffering Skywalker has.

Obi-Wan: What's wrong with him?

Yoda: Cursed with visions he has been.

Ahsoka: What do you mean? How did this happen?

Windu: It appears what ever they injected Skywalker with has caused him to relive the past and future.

Obi-Wan: What does the wound have to do with this?

Windu: The victims must have an open wound to put the serum.

Ahsoka: How do we fix it?

Yoda: Travel to Dagobah you must. A special flower there is. Heal your master it will.

Obi-Wan: Can the condition that he's in right now harm him?

Windu: Yes, if he is in this state for to long he will die from the wound. The serum is like poison, but this poison can reopen the pain and harm of an existing wound.

Ahsoka: How long do we have?

Windu: There is no way to know. Maybe if we have known how long the stick has been removed.

Obi-Wan: it has to be under twenty four hours.

Yoda: Good news that is. Find out how long until death Skywalker has back at the temple.

Windu: You will leave to Dagobah immediately.

Ahsoka: Yes Master Windu.

*The ship landed. Yoda and Windu took Anakin to t he Med Bay while Ahsoka and Obi-Wan headed to Dagobah*
________________________________
Hello There Everyone! I know it's a shorter chapter today! I've just been really focused on the last chapter for my oldest book! I hope your liking this so far! This is one of my most popular ones!

Picture of the day:

Quote of the day:"You were my brother, Anakin

Quote of the day:
"You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" -Obi-Wan Kenobi

May the force be with you!