36

"Hopefully you can spend all your days with me..." I mumble to myself.

"I will, however, our babies will interrupting us then, with their tiny little kicks." Panic clogs my throat up.

"Kicks...?" Tobias chokes in laughter. I gulp, not quite knowing what to expect.

"Yes Tris. When the babies get old enough they move..." Move? Kick? God I need to talk to Christina... "Don't look so worried...I'll be there throughout them." He smiles and kisses my hands.

"You better had be!" We both chuckle and then Tobias rubs my back soothingly. "Ahhh..." I sigh as I realise how sore my nack is and how much this is helping.

"Stop it!"

"I can't...It helps my back..."

"Sure it does." I chuckle and flop into his arms.

My hair tangles around my neck covered in sweat when I wake. I'm in the bed so Tobias must've moved me.

"Awake then?" I nod and yawn.

"You'd be suprised at how uncomfortable it is to sleep on my front now..." Tobias seats himself next my stomach and holds my hand.

"You can always sleep on your side, right?"

"It's not the same." I pout and Tobias chuckles at me. He kisses me, deeper than it should be in the morning. I pull away. "Not now!"

"Ugh, Right." I laugh at get up, Tobias shortly follows in my footsteps - like our kids will be...

"Can we have breakfast in the canteen today?" I ask simply heading to the bathroom

"You can, I've had breakfast. Why don't you catch up with Christina, maybe learn a little?" I thump his arm. How dare he?

"Shut it."

"Gosh! Whatever! You're like totally new comer though."

"So, how many have you got?"

"What?"

"Kids,"

"Two now." He grins widely and winked.

"You must have more you can't keep your junk in your pants-"

"Only around you." Unintentionally I blush, as always...

I flop down next to Christina on the table. Hugging Christina is therapeutic.

"Chrissy, I'm going to need your help over my pregnancy..." Christina's eyes widen with joy. Well this is going to be the longest pregnancy of my life...

"Why?"

"I know nothing..." Laughter. Christina always laughs at me.

"What happened?" She asks in between laughter.

"Four mentioned kicking and I didn't know what it was..." Laughter. Again?! Seriously. I know I'm absolutely terrible at this topic but really?!

"Y-you..." Laughter.

"Christina! It's serious!"

"Right. We gotta educate you for little ten's." Really?

"I'm getting food!" I get up and hurry to the food area.

She's still laughing at me when I get back, along with Marlene and...Al...I haven't seen Al in ages...Why now? Although, Al isn't laughing...

"Tris, can I talk to you?" I forever my bum to the seat. I am not going.

"Al, maybe you should go-" He goes immediately and I look to Christina's now guilty looking face.

"Thank you...I think with him being gone, it's made me realise that he could of killed me...More than I have ever realised before..." I shrug and eat but I don't mean the shrug. It's not nothing...

"Bea!" Oh no, here comes another problem...

DIRTY THEO!! HE TOUCHED THE BOOB. THE FUCK. LITERALLY PISSING MYSELF WITH LAUGHTER...NAUGHTY THEO!!! ;)