VIXX

🍼little Hongbin

Leo and Ken have to admit that their little Hongbin deserves some reward for being such a good boy. Hongbin listened well to his mommy and daddy, he didn't fight when he had to eat vegetables or when he had to take a bath. He even cleaned his toys without his mommy and daddy telling him to do it. Hongbin was simply so good for the last few weeks that his caregivers need to give him some reward.

Leo, as the best possible daddy, knows that their little one likes fishes so he thinks that taking him to an aquarium sounds like the best possible reward. They wait for Monday so the aquarium won't be crowded and no one will stare at Hongbin.

Monday came very quickly and Hongbin is fast asleep in his room. Hongbin has many stuffed animals that are sitting around him in his bed for toddlers but his most beloved stuffed friend is in his arms. Hongbin is tightly hugging stuffed Nemo and his pajama also has a design with Nemo. Hongbin simply loves movies with the small clownfish and usually watches them every week. He has no idea about the surprise so his caregivers are sure that their little one is going to be the happiest boy. Ken goes to wake him up and Hongbin immediately hugs his mommy. Ken kisses his cheeks a few times and then picks up his baby boy. Leo is already cooking breakfast - fluffy pancakes with fruit and yogurt - and he kisses Hongbin on the forehead. Hongbin smiles and shows them his dimples before starting to eat the delicious pancakes.

Leo and Ken are eating too and smile because their baby is going to be so happy after he will hear about the surprise. They let Hongbin finish breakfast because otherwise, he wouldn't be able to sit still and eat. Ken takes a wet wipe and cleans Hongbin's chin and face and then they told him about the trip. Hongbin's eyes widened and he starts to happily clap his hands while jumping up and down. Ken goes to help him with getting dressed which is hard because Hongbin keeps squirming. After a while, Ken managed to dress him in black jeans, sneakers, and a red sweater. Soon they can leave their home and get in the car. Leo is driving and Ken is reminding the rules to their little one. Hongbin knows that he has to stay near his caregivers, he can't yell and can't speak with strangers.

They arrived at the aquarium and Ken grips Hongbin's hand and Leo buys tickets for them. They entered the huge aquarium and Hongbin drags his mommy in the zone with sea lions. The cute animals are peacefully swimming in their tank and Hongbin keeps waving at them to get their attention. Then they go to the jellyfish gallery but Hongbin doesn't care about them, he wants to go to the coral reef garden where are clownfishes. Ken and Leo sat down on a bench because they know that Hongbin is going to spend a very long time staring at them. They don't mind it, they are happy that Hongbin is feeling 3 years old and he can enjoy this experience. Hongbin is watching and speaking with the fishes for almost two hours and then his daddy persuaded him to leave because there are more things to see. They go to see the Beluga whale, penguins and then stopped in a coffee shop to have a snack and drink. Then they take Hongbin in the gift shop and let him choose whatever he wants. Hongbin has a hard time choosing his reward but then he grabs a stuffed sea otter and silver bracelet with small colorful glitter starfishes. His daddy buys him both things and then they left the aquarium.

Hongbin is tired and the slow ride home is lulling him to sleep. Ken sees that their little one is close to falling asleep and he smiles. He loves sleepy Hongbin, his little one is the cutest when he is falling asleep. His eyes are closing but he tries to keep them open and his lips are pouting which is a clear signal that he wants his pacifier. Ken strokes his soft hair and gently holds his head so Hongbin won't hurt his neck. Leo stopped their car and turned around to his partner and little one. He smiles when he spotted their sleeping baby and his eyes turned to Ken.

"So, who is going to carry him?"