Chapter 9

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.........................

Few days later:

Nazish was busy preparing zoya's fvrt dishes... as today was zoya's birthday... so she had taken an off from college and was home sleeping... nazish looked at the time as she listened the voice of car parking in the porch... she covered the pot with the lid and came out to see abdullah entering the living room... "aaslam-o-alikum" abdullah looked at his wife and smiled before gretting her back "Walaikum Salam" and he sat on the couch.. nazish passed him the water... drinking the water abdullah asked... "zoya kahan hai?" "Soo rhi hai" nazish replied and abdullah looked at the time... "arey abhi tal soo rhi hai? 12 bj rhy hayn!" "Raat ko dayr tak kaam kr rhi thi is liay mny nhi utaya!" Abdullah nodded and then said "chalo mein fresh ho ky ata hun, usko uta do" nazish nodded and walked upstairs behind abdullah...

..........................

Zoya was sleeping peacefully with a big smile on her lips... holding a teady close to her... when frowns came on her forehead as the sunlight reached her eyes... "mama sonay hai" zoya spoke in her sleepy voice... nazish smiled nodding in disbelief and walking to zoya sat beside her and said creasing her hair... "birthday girl have to wake up, papa bhi a gy hayn nechay!" Listening to nazish zoya opened her eyes and looked at her mother with a smile... and then placed her head on nazish's lap... who continued to crease her head... "zoya utho beta, mny ap ky psnd ka khana banaya hai, or han ya bhi batao ky dinner mein kia banaoun mein apni birthday girl ky liay?" Zoya just smiled and then sat up... "Ammi biryani is must, baki ap khid dekh layn!" "Okay, but now get ready fast!" Zoya nodded and then both stood up... nazish came down while zoya went to get ready...

...........................

Zoya came down to the dining area all ready in her outfit...

She came and saw her parents sitting on their seats

She came and saw her parents sitting on their seats... "aaslam-o-alikum baba jani" and she sat on her seat... while abdullah looked af her and greeted her back... "Walaikum Salam beta!" And he blessed her put his hand on her head.... zoya smiled and filled her plate.... and they had a family lunch talking and laughing...

..........................

In evening

Zoya was with nazish in the kitchen... while abdullah was watching tv in the living room... they all were busy in their work... when the listened the car horn... zoya smiled brightly and walked to open the door... as she opened the door she saw Khan's were standing there...

Dua

"happy birthday bhabhi!" Dua exclaimed excitedly and hugged zoya

"happy birthday bhabhi!" Dua exclaimed excitedly and hugged zoya... who thanked her... after that she met aisha and ahmed who blessed zoya with a big smile on their face...
they two men sat in the living room talking... while aisha accompanied nazish in the kitchen... and dua she pulled zoya to her room after asking the butler to get something from the car... they reached the room when zoya asked... "offo dua, what happened?" "Bhabhi chup!" Dua said putting her finger on her lips... telling her to keep quiet... zoya rolled her eyes and sat on the bed... when the door was knocked... dua opened the door to see the butler... she took the things from him and then placed it infront dua... "so here is your gift, sorry gifts from your husband!" Zoys smiled with a slight blush on her cheeks... and thanked dua who spoke... "well bhabhi you should thank someone else!" Winking at zoya she went down.. while zoya smiled with red hue leaking from her cheeks...

......................

After completing the dinner nazish came out and said... "come on cake cutting time, Usky baad phir dinner krty hayn!" And they all walked to the dining area where the cake was placed...

zoya sat on her chair infront the cake

zoya sat on her chair infront the cake... "thank you so much ammi, its so beautiful!" Zoya exclaimed cutely making other's giggle... while dua took out her mobile and dailing to a number clicked the video call button... she smiled looking at the person before saying "come on bhabhi cut it na" zoya nodded and holding the knife she cut the cake while everyone sang the birthday song... zoya cut the cake and then made everyone eat it... she came to dua and made her eat it while dua eyes her to her mobile... knowning what she wants zoya just smiled and went back... dua ended the call bid-bying the person and they all had their dinner...

......................

Okay how was it?
Do tell about the update!
Waiting for your comments!

#OkThanksBye