juu

Taehyung thought he could be as calm as the sea but when the salt water went inside his mouth and he sensed it on his taste buds he knew a storm was raging in the sea of him

"Out of all the stupid things-" was what Jin had said.

Taehyung knew he was stupid, plain stupid and pathetic. Simply put, he was just that, not a weirdo but that.

"Hey stupid alien!" when in elementary his classmates would bump a fist on his head and call him that he'd give them a bright grin. That's how he was.

The thoughts circled around his head and he felt himself drawing out exactly that on a paper lying before him, circling his drawing pencil round and round and creating a bizarre set of scribbles.

"I think Jin hyung overreacted a bit," a voice from the back hushed into the mellow of Taehyung's room where sunlight after a long and tiring downpour seeped through the indigo curtains.

Jimin's voice serenaded into his mind and he closed his eyes a bit before letting out a shaky exhale. "Isn’t he always like that? I have had some fights with him before and-"

And I know he'll come around, would he really? Taehyung could not finish his sentence and much to his dismay his already deep voice sounded like a hoarse outcry of help.

From the chair with his back facing Jimin he could feel the latter shift a little on Taehyung's bed. "I am not trying to judge but I think Jin hyung might have OCD or something, and that's completely okay too."

"Or maybe he's just a clean freak, a bit meticulous that's it. You don't have to calm me down," Taehyung spun on his seat until his leg caught up with the legs of the chair and only his upper body could shift. "I'm alright," he stared into Jimin's eyes.

There were no signs of tear, Taehyung knew. That was only one drop after all, he thought. Yet his eyes burned as if they'd let out the rain he was holding in like the sky from before.

Jimin searched his face with his own worried ones before looking down on his feet. "It's okay to cry you know. You’ve seen me at my worst state too. Some guys believe it's unmanly to cry and I surely hope you don't like to think that way."

Taehyung saw how Jimin continuously scratched on a lose strand of cotton on Taehyung's spaceship bed sheet with his index finger. Was he nervous?

The blue haired wondered if Jimin wasn’t really good at comforting people since he clearly looked like he was in discomfort. Yet his soft words could bring serenity to Taehyung, Jimin just didn’t know.

"I cry a lot by myself, you know. Every time I feel hurt. Think about home- what was once called home. Think about mom and dad," Jimin never looked up but continued. "Crying can ease someone. And if you want I'll leave you be."

Out of all the things, Taehyung would've never thought he'd once really admit that he hated being alone. Because he really did not want to busk in his sorrow alone now.