How it works

Okay so the idea is simple I write and you decide.

_____________________________________________________________________________

How this works is simple, I will update the story every week and for each chapter, there will be three stages:

1. The idea stage:

In this chapter, you guys can all go crazy with your ideas for the next chapter or the story in general. You can also comment on other people's ideas.  

2. The voting stage:

In this chapter, I will round up the 3-5 most popular/liked/commented ideas and you as the reader can vote for these. In this way, everyone has a chance to vote for their favorites.

3. publishing stage:

I will publish the chapter and also the next chapter where you can share your ideas again. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Each stage will take one week and the previous chapter will be unpublished except for the story chapters. So for example:

10th June Idea stage is published, this will be a chapter where I will give some guidelines to help but basically you can share your ideas for the story and go crazy, be creative. 

17th June the voting stage, the ideas chapter will be unpublished and I will publish a new chapter where I rounded up the 3-5 most popular ideas and you can all vote for your favorites.

24th June The publishing stage, the most popular Idea (this will be counted by comments and further explained later) will be published in the new chapter and another chapter where you guys can share your ideas for the next chapter will be added. 

May I remind you these dates are here for an example this is not the actual planning. 

____________________________________________________________________________

So what do you guys think of this idea? Are you up for it? Do you think this is a good idea? Are you as excited about this as I am? I hope so because I will need you to make this happen :D

More chapters with explanations and rules are coming soon!