001

Valentina Agosti

Valentina Agosti

DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was 13/14 and literally just wrote stuff, half of these things don't make sense. Read at your own risk. I would also appreciate it if you checked out my new story "The Maid" it has an amazing plot. Last warning, I won't want to see any comments about it cause of the fact I have told you multiple times. However, if you like it I love it :)

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

Mattia Polibio

"Bull shit bull shit bull shit! It's all complete and utter bullshit" i slammed my hand on the desk

"You're not listening-

"Don't talk when i'm talking" i gritted as i started pacing around on the rooftop.

"Do you think i'm gonna sell children you dipshit?"

"Sir it's not like that" he tried calming me down. "Just leave before i do something i regret.

"Luca come here" i yelled

"yes sir"

"Valentina will be coming here for her birthday and that's when we'll be getting her" i informed him.

"you know she'll be with her boyfriend right?" he said.

"i know, i just don't care"

I've been wanting valentina for years but, she doesn't even know i exists. She's coming to sicily soon and i'm getting her the easy way or the hard way.

Valentina Agosti

i wrapped my arms around elijah and laid soft kisses in his cheeks but...

"no i'm busy" he pushed me away

i rolled my eyes he's always fucking busy, even on my birthday.

"well i'm going out with brooklyn if you even care" i said starting to walk up the stairs.

he came up to me and pulled my chin up making me look up into his eyes.

"babygirl, you know i love you i'm just busy" he leaned down and kissed me

i kissed him back and smiled, pitiful i know but i need some type of attention.

"i have a present for when you get back" he said kissing my forehead and i nodded my head.

i went to my closet and put on a really tight and short red dress then, i curled my black hair and topped everything off with some red lipstick

"your not leaving wearing that" he said chuckling

he grabbed my wrist and started squeezing it. "let go your hurting me" i winched.

"you dated a bad bitch right so you date everything that comes with it, i wear whatever the fuck i want elijah" i snapped at him.

i snatched my wrist back and left to be greeted at the door by brooklyn

"hey" i smiled

"hey- what happened to your wrist" she asked

"elijah" i sighed

"you need to leave him val" she said rubbing my writer trying to soothe it

"i can't i'm scared of what he'll do" i admitted.

"come on let's go have fun" she said grabbing my hand

once we arrived to the club there was music blasting, alcohol reeked and a big cheeky smile on my face.

"that's the smile i needed to see" brooklyn squealed.

she grabbed my hand and took me to the bar. "2 tequila shots" she said.

we took shot after shot and i'm no light weight but i got drunk pretty quickly.

"i have to peeeeeee" i said.

"i'm coming with you, you're drunk" brooklyn yelled over the music.

i stumbled to the bathroom and peed for what felt like hours then i heard my phone blowing up from elijah texting and calling me. 

"can you take me homeeeee?" i asked and she crossed her arms.

"it's your birthday, don't let him ruin it please val" she said.

"if i don't go now-

"you'll be fine okay?" she tried reassuring me.

"okay i'll stay" i said

all night we danced and i drank even more, got guys number which told myself i'd remember to throw away once i got home.

"you want me to stay over?" she asked as our uber pulled up to my house.

"n-no i'm goooood" i giggled.

i got out and unlocked the front door, i walked up to the room and seen elijah sitting on the bed.

"i told you to come home" he said standing up.

"sorry" i said.

i started to change when he stopped me. "the fuck is this?" he asked holding up the millions pieces of paper that was in my bra.

"n-nothing-

i felt a hard smack go across my face. "you gonna call them?" he said raising an eyebrow at me.

"no no of course not" i quickly said holding my stinging cheek.

"we're going on a trip, pack our bags tonight" he let me go and i fell on the ground.

i sobered up a little and i packed up all of our things then i fell asleep.