Chapter 5: Brotherly love

Y'all ready to meet some super fine men?

Me neither...

————————————————————————

I begin to retreat to my newly found room with my dysfunctional knee dragging behind me whilst mumbling a stream of curse words under my breath. Wait till I shoot these fucking stairs.
I twitch as I lower myself to the floor in front of my mirror which covers a large portion of the wall.
Gosh do they think I'm that vain?

I begin to analyse my face and scold myself for the dark purple bags under my eyes that just scream 'I'm sleep deprived'.
I noticed the swollen lump on my face from when Baymax hit me in the head, honestly I was expecting to be knocked out by that hit but to my surprise it barely fazed me.
Psycho... umm yes.

Before I become too interested in my dreadful features another knock on my door is made.
"I'm naked." I shout.
The bastard still decides to come in. Excuse me, how fucking rude.

I notice it is Carlos, "Are you that desperate to see me naked?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I have come to escort you down for dinner Madame." He replies completely ignoring my comment.
Boring, does anyone entertain my humour?

I slide down the railing instead of taking the stairs because fuck them. And run towards the dining room, I am stopped when I catch sight of the table laid immaculately with a lot of cutlery.
Sorry? All the kitchen wear I am aware of is a knife, a fork and a spoon. Why are there twenty different fucking forks?
WHY DO YOU NEED SO MANY FORKS?!

I am broken from my very important thoughts by someone clearing their throat. I guess I was to interested in fucking cutlery to realise there are people in the room.

I look up and see two men, one is the spitting image of Stefano and one... looks a little bit like me. It then hits me, these are i miei fratelli. (My brothers)
They both have the advantage over me with their large height. One of them is blessed with thick, black wavy hair along with green eyes whereas the other has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Similar to mine. They both look very different yet the same.

"Oh hi." I say letting out a nervous and embarrassed laugh.

"Sis." Stefano's clone says to me.

"Actually it's brother." I sarcastically reply back.
The man that looks a lot like me chuckles with laughter humouring his brother's confused expression. "We are definitely related." He says coming to shake my hand.
"I'm Adriano." I grab his hand and shake it before looking him up and down. I gesture to his choice in clothing "I don't think we are." I say.

"You wanna talk about clothing. Why are you wearing a tube top and grey joggers with a large men's blazer." He spitefully yet jokingly replies.

"Can I not serve thug and bougie at the same time?" I smirk challenging him.

He gives me an are you serious look before practically attacking me in a hug.
"It's so good to finally have you back Tigre ." (Tiger) He says to me.
"You too hippo." I say smacking his stomach, unfortunately for me it was rock hard. I am not surprised these men look like they work out nine to five.
Adriano smacks the back of my head in a playful manner and we both laugh.
Sibling bonding at its finest!

We are joking about as if we have known each other for years, yet it's only been like thirty seconds.

"So my guess is your Christian." I say to Big man Stef's doppelgänger.

"The one and only Tigre." He says embracing me in a large hug as I suffocate in his chest because apparently I'm the only one that got the small gene. They are both over 6ft and here I am barely 5'2.
As I manage to escape Christian I notice Dominico walk into the room.