BONUS✨

"GET YOR FUCKING PHAT ASS HERE PARK JIMIN!!"

      With a broom in her grip, and another hand she placed on her hips as she ran after Jimin. Don't worry, she wouldn't run faster when she had a smol human in her womb. However, that brought worries to Jungkook and the others too. They were in Park's residence as they were having family dinner together.

     Jungna and Jimin were circling around the living room. The mothers were sitting st the couch there, in the living room. Meanwhile, the fathers were chilling out by the main door with the door opened, letting the night freshing air spread inside. And for Jungkook, he could not put his mind on one place. There was the moment he wanted to run for Jungna but there also another moment he wanted to stop Jimin from running away. Which at last, Jungkook was standing still as his body was hesitating to go for right or left.

     "Jungna! Be careful!" Mrs Jeon shouted but Jungna didn't care. She was determind to get her brother's asses beaten. Seeing how determind she was, the parents heaved a sigh. They wanted to go for her and for Jimin, but thinking that would be another chaos would occur, they could only talk to stop the two.

     "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO YOUR SISTER JIMIN?!!"
     "I JUST DONE WHAT HAVE I BEEN TOLD!ㅡ AUCH! THAT'S HURT!! WHY NOT YOU ASK YOUR BOYFRIEND?!! STOP HITTING ME YOU DUMBASS!" and ran again.

     Jungkook was taken out of guard when Jimin called him out. His bambi eyes instantly widened as he stood on his feet like statue. And now he scared Jungna would come after him with the broom.

     "WHY ME HYUNG?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HER THE TRUTH. NOT THAT I'M THE DONOR!!"

     Jungkook's breath hitched when Jimin rushed towards him and later he hid behind Jungkook's built torso. Eventhough Jimin was elder than Jungkook, his physical was smaller than him. Taking the chance, he made Jungkook as his shield because he knew Jungna would never dare hitting her boyfriend.

     And that not only Jungkook who got rounded eyes, the parents too. Whenever Jungna marched towards Jungkook ( Jimin actually) with the broom in her hand that tightly wrapped around her fingers and looking like an angry bull in bullfighting when it saw red flag.

     "Jungna!" Mr Park called his daughter to knock her daughter sense. The mothers started be on their feet and the father almost went towards the three of them. Jungkook instantly rose up his hand in surrender manner. Eyes were wavering and lips were shivering.

     Truly, he wasn't that scared to Jungna. It just for Jungna's safety. He could just directly snatched the broom from her grip and everything would be over. But in this situation where Jungna was carrying his child, he could not take the risk. Knowing Jungna, she would fight back if Jungkook tried to steal the broom from her. It would have a possibility something unexpected thing to happen.

     "B-Baby. Please d-don't do it, okay. There is nothing w-worth beating Jimin hyung ass." He tried reassuring her. But, Jimin seemed like to pour fuel in fire. He should just stay quiet when there was someone tried to cover him but he wasn't.

     He peeped his head behind Jungkook and said, "Of course. There's nothing worth beating my ass, sister."

     "Oh Jimin! Shut up!" Mr Park mad at his eldest son. "You will just make your sister even more angry." Mr Jeon continued. "Dad, Uncle, I just agree on what Jungkook saidㅡ OW!! FCK ITS HURT!" Jimin instantly hid behind Jungkook soon Jungna hit his shoulder when she got the chance.

     Jungkook still struggling being the middle man between the two.

     "Baby, it's okay. I'm alive now."
     "But he lied to me! He said you are deadㅡ" she could not finish her words yet when Jimin butt in.