h y u n l i x

Requested by @live_for_moment

Hyunjin watched as Felix climbed onto his bed and when the younger got comfortable, they covered themselves with the thick blanket, Felix then placed his head on the olders chest, his small hand drawing circles on Hyunjins chest.

Hyunjin softly smiled at the action, his love for the younger growing. However, his smile was soon replaced with a sly smirk, as he grabbed the youngers hand and placed his large hand on top, snickering at the difference.

"Look at your hand Lixie, it's so small and cute!" Hyunjin teased.

"Hyung!" Felix whined, "stop teasing me!"

"I can't help it when your hand is this small." Hyunjin whined back, leaning in to kiss the youngers forehead, but Felix moved away before he could.

Felix looked up at the older, pouting and quiet mumbles leaving his lips. Hyunjin started cooing at how cute the smaller looked and pinched Felixs freckled cheeks, causing the younger to slap his hands away, pouting even more, if possible.

Felix huffed and turned around, so that his back was facing the older. Hyunjin chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around the youngers waist, placing kisses on the back of Felixs neck, "I'm sorry baby."

Felix obviously couldn't stay mad at the older, and turned around with a small smile on his face. He placed his head back onto the olders chest, whilst Hyunjin started to play with youngers blonde hair and softly sang a song.

Felix felt his eyes drooping, and eventually fell asleep, the last thing he heard was a quiet 'goodnight' from his boyfriend.

***

Short but fluffy...I hope...hehe 😅

Thanks for reading uwu!
💞💓💗