THREE

THIRD PERSON.

Scrolling through Instagram late at night, Corbyn seemed to have his eyes glued to his phone screen as he stalked the drama pages on one of his "fan" accounts he had made not so long ago.

The posts about him leaving, the backlash from it, the band mates reactions, all of it seemed to haunt him and managed to somehow ruin his day, no matter how good he was feeling.

How the progress of him getting better felt like it had gone to waste after he broke down one night, the smiles he put on for the fans made everyone a little more happier, how he was lying to everyone to keep them happy when he didn't know himself how he was feeling.

Finally coming off of Instagram, the boy went back to the numerous voicemails Kai had left him, the ones he never got back to because he didn't know what to say to her and how he was trying to forget her.

But as he pressed on the most recent voicemail for the third time, all the memories came flooding back again.

"Hi Besson, I'm not sure what you're up to but its probably something really cool half way across the world. I came to say that the house is very quiet without you here, I feel like an only child again. I hope you're feeling alright, I hope you're very happy despite what went on. This is probably the last voicemail I will send, because I don't think you want them anymore as you never got back to the others. But wherever you are, I hope you're doing what you love and yeah, I miss you and love you, bye."

He let out a sigh, running his fingers through his hair  as he leant back in the chair he was sat in, folding his arms and focused on one area in the room as he mind became overthrown with thoughts.

Most of him was all for the idea of leaving, but refused to do it in a way that would hurt others, which left him with little to no options. He didn't want to upset fans again, let Daniel down and most importantly did not want people to go after him if he went missing.

Leaving the band seemed to be something that the boy would never plan on doing, and even if he did he would still be recognised by people of the public and would not get to live normally.

Whereas Lakeside gave him that option.

And so he got up from his chair and grabbed his phone, heading up the stairs and down the hall towards Ashley's room, knocking on her door before opening it and letting out a deep sigh, "How good are you at acting like you dont know anything?"

"Very good." Ashley replied, "Why?"

"So if someone was to ask you if you knew where I was what would you say?" Corbyn asked her as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"I'd say I haven't heard from you," She answered, placing her phone beside her, "Now why?"

"I want to go on a road trip, as you suggested the other night." He began to explain, closing her bedroom door and sitting down at her desk, "By myself."

"To where?"

"I think you know." He said, looking at her as she nodded, a smile growing on her face.

"Its good you took my advice, and yes I can act like I dont know anything," Ashley nodded as the boy thanked her.

"I actually have something else I need help with." Corbyn said as she tilted her head.

"I am happy to help, what do you need?"

"I want to do something special for Kai."

––––

INSTAGRAM

imzachherron, kwlkai and 271,828 others liked this post

corbynbesson: new beginnings

view all comments

username: proud of u

jackaverymusic: oh hey look its me

username: new beginnings??

username: jack looks cute

imzachherron: take those shades off for once
↳ username: no

username: why do i got a feeling hes gonna run away again

username: hi bby i love you

username: are u dating christina?
↳ username: no they aren't
↳ username: he is dating this girl called kay
↳ username: who tf is kay
↳ username: kay cook?
↳ username: NO LMAO

username: love u

seaveydaniel: cutie

a/n

sorry for da delay in updates

but gn i love u all thank u for everything u do ur all amazing and so beautiful pls never change love u gn