°Proposal°

'Hey guys, welcome back to my channel. Today I'll be doing the 'my boyfriend chooses my outfit' challenge. Come here, Sean' Kaycee giggled, Sean taking a seat beside her. Sean smiled and waved at the camera before stooping a little and pressing a kiss on Kaycee's lips.

'So let's get started then. Sean has chosen me 2 outfits complete with like shoes and all.' Kaycee exclaimed, squealing excitedly as Sean unwrapped various bags with dresses and accessories.

'You're definietly going to like this one' Sean snorted, holding up a pair of black sweatpants and a loose pinkshirt.

'Ooh, comfy' Kaycee murmured, snatching the outfit and rubbing the soft fabric.

'Okay, and for shoes, I got you this' Sean chuckled, handing her his pair of black Nike's.

'These are yours' Kaycee face palmed.

'I know. But you always wear them, so you might as well keep it'. Kaycee smiled appreciatively at her boyfriend, cradling his cheek before pressing a kiss on his plump lips.

'Oh yeah the accessory. I just got you a necklace' Sean babbled.

'I love it. Let me go try this on, gorgeous' Kaycee giggled, skipping off camera.

'I told you to stop calling me that' Sean groaned his tone serious, but his smile saying otherwise. Kaycee shrugged, before removing her shorts and slipping on the sweats, doing the same on her upper half of her body. She clipped the necklace around her neck before walking back on camera and sitting down on Sean's lap.

'You look beautiful. You always do' Sean admired, squeezing her waist. 'Now stand up, I doubt everyone is able to see the whole outfit' Sean chuckled, bopping his knees up. Kaycee stood up quickly, giving the camera a twirl before sitting back down on her chair.

'So far, so good. Now time for outfit number 2. The last outfit' Kaycee said spookily, making weird faces at the camera.

'Okay, so you may not like this cause it's a dress. But whatver' Sean chuckled, placing a white lace dress onto Kaycee's palms.

'You're right. This is definitely out of my comfort zone' Kaycee laughed, cringing as she felt the itchy fabric.

'Just wait. It gets better, I hope'. Sean then unboxed a cardboard box with nude heels inside them, covering Kaycees eyes with his hands before placing them on her lap.

'Not my style, but there pretty' Kaycee told him, her fingers sliding up and down the straps of the heels.

'I got you this jacket aswell, you know to make it a little bit more your style' Sean said, handing her a fuzzy, black jacket. 

'I love this, Shamu' Kaycee giggled, holding the jacket up to her body.

'Go try it on, baby. Hurry' Sean rambled, shooing her off. He bit his lips nervously, his knees bouncing up and down in anticipation as his hands rubbed over the velvet box in his pocket. Everything will be fine, he thought, encouraging himself.

'Here I come' Kaycee called out, slightly stumbling as she walked in her heels.

'You look absolutely stunning, angel' Sean cooed, bringing her to sit on his lap. 'Not that you ever dont'. He rubbed up and down her thigh, keeping direct eyes contact before pressing kisses all down her neck and back up to her lips.

'You're going to have to edit this part out, baby' Sean chuckled, kissing Kaycee more passionately now. 'I'm so lucky' he murmured, biting down on her bottom lip as she let out an involuntary moan, before punching his shoulder playfully.

'Let me show my outfit' Kaycee giggled, hopping off his lap.

'In a bit' Sean groaned, holding her down. 'Please, baby'.

'We can do this later, I promise. Im all yours' she laughed, standing up and admiring herself in front of the rear view camera. Sean drew out a heavy breath, his heart pounding in his chest as he turned his chair to face her.

'Kayc? I also bought you an accessory. I forgot to give it to you' Sean stuttered. Kaycee smiled curiously at him, her brows quirked upwards.

'Kayc, this may be too soon for you. Cause I know that we're still young and we have so much going on for us. But I love you, baby. And age doesn't change the fact that I want to be with you forever. I've always been in love with you, Kayc. Hell- ten year old me was crazy over you. I want to grow old with you and watch our Word of Dance days together. You have no idea how much I love you. How much you make me smile. How much I laugh when we're together. How much I wish you were mine.' Sean chuckled, hesitantly dropping down to one knee. Kaycee gasped, her hands immediately covering her mouth, as tears trickled down her cheeks.

'Kayc, bubs. Will you marry me?' Sean asked, opening the velvet box where a diamond ring lay.

'Yes, yes,yes. A million times yes, baby. Yes' Kaycee screamed, jumping on top of Sean. 'Yes' she croaked out.

Sean stood up with his girl in his arms, placing her down gently he connected their lips, firmly holding her in place with his pointer finger. 

'Thank you, love' he murmured, sliding the ring onto her finger.

'Sean, oh my goodenss' Kaycee cried, hugging him tightly again, her legs wrapping around her torso. 'Thank you, thank you, thank you'.

'Come on, love. We're having dinner at your house' Sean chuckled, groaning as he felt her lips on his neck. 'Baby, as much as I'm loving this. We need to get going. Brad and Laura said that they want you back at home straight after I propose' Sean chuckled.

'My parents know?' 

'Our parents know, dummy. I couldn't ask you to marry me without asking their permission first'. Sean sighed.

'I love you, Shamu'.

'I love you, Kayc' he whispered, drawing her near before pressing one last kiss onto her lips as they drove off to their parent's house.

Doesn't get better than this.

AN| HEY GUYS 👋👋! HOW ARE YALL?

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS FLUFFY PROPOSAL CHAPTER. IK ITS KINDA RUSHED AND SHORT. ILL TRY TO MAKE MY CHAPTERS LONGER.

❤️❤️❤️

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX