Ch-15 The birth/Part three finally

Your POV~

What's wrong I ask?! Getting worried again as he looks up at me.

Evan's line:
Babe.....the last one is breach.....it's coming feet first!! He yells as I froze with wide open eyes as panic struck.

Your line:
W-WHAT?! I ask reaching down to touch the baby head but I only felt the baby feet and not the head.

Your line:
N-no...I-I can't have her like this...what if she doesn't survive....what if- I then was cut off by Evan who cuffed my cheek softly as I look up at him.

Evan's line:
Your second daughter will be fine so don't think like that and don't panic he said kissing my forehead softly.

Your line:
A-alright. But what do we do I ask? A bit worried as he grabs both of my legs and open them farther apart.

Evan's line:
Alright listen well.....I want you to push as hard as you possibly can when you feel the next contraction can you do that he ask? Looking at me.

I look down at myself and got a little nervous but it was cut off by Evan who place one hand to my stomach.

Evan's line:
You can do this....I believe in you....my friends believe in you and don't do this your us.....do it for this little one he said kissing my cheek softly.

I look down in my heart and then my mother instinct started kicking in as I took a deep breath and sighed softly.

Your line:
Alright......let's do this I said nodding my head softly as he nods back at me and looks back down my legs.

I then flinch in pain bearing down and began pushing with everything I got.

Evan's line:
THAT'S IT PUSH!! He yells as I kept my eyes close with tears in my eyes.

I then scream collapsing on the pillow panting violently and started pushing again squeezing the blankets tightly.

Evan's line:
COME ON!! KEEP IT UP!! THE BODY IS ALMOST OUT!! He yells as I scream again panting faster and more violently then before crying in agony.

Evan's line:
Your doing amazing just only two more pushes and the last one will be out he said as I nodded at him before pushing again screaming in pain.

Evan's line:
IT'S ALMOST OUT!! JUST ONE MORE PUSH AND I PROMISE THIS WILL ALL BE OVER!! He said as I nodded softly and was so close to passing out any second my vision was starting to get blurry I look down at my legs to see they were covered in my blood along with Evan's arms as well.

Your line:
E-Evan I whisper softly with tears in my eyes as he looks at me.

Your line:
P-please.......don't let our baby die I begged as he looks at me.

Evan's line:
I won't let that happen he said.

Evan's line:
Trust me and do what you have to do to save her he said as I nodded at him.

Alright.....
1....
Okay this is it.....
2....
This hell will finally be over.....
3....
I'm finally gonna meet my third born and bring her safely into this world.....

PUSH!!!

WAAAAHHH!!
WAAAAHHH!!
WAAAAHHH!!

As I was pushing I hearing the baby scream so loud I collapsed onto the pillow then everything went black.

To be continued~
===========================

Wow?! Your last born was actually breach!! No wonder why Evan was so worried back at the other chapter.

But you manage to deliver all your children safely into this world but what's going to happen when you wake up and what is your last born going to look like and will Oliver find you?

Some many questions that are left unanswered but your gonna find out in the next chapter!!