6-That Beautiful Sound

1st Person POV :
Often, the Maitlands and I would take care of the house while Beetlejuice and Lydia would be scaring people. I will admit, it was nice seeing a smile on their faces. Ever since her mother's death, it didn't look like Lydia was physically capable of smiling. She seemed to always be drowned in sadness. Now, though, she was able to smile all the time, and have fun like a child should. As for Beetlejuice, he was always drowned in worry after my death. He always denied it, but I could tell by his hair. The way it switched through different colors so softly. I kinda had a color chart in my head for the different colors and emotions. It seems that scaring people got his mind off of all the worry and sadness that he possessed.

By now, I had lots of ghostly powers mastered. Turns out that Beetlejuice is a great teacher for this kind of stuff. Sometimes I would scare with them, but I usually just watched and giggled slightly at the reactions. Everytime I laughed, Beetlejuice's face seemed to light up, his grin got wider, and his hair would turn a soft pink. I loved it when he looked so happy. One time, while I was making stuff for Lydia to eat, I somehow got caught up in one of their scaring montages. Although I wouldn't admit it to their faces, I loved the scaring. I'm pretty sure Beetlejuice knew it too. Strangely,  he'd only do it while I was around. It always lit up my day though. I was still working on mastering the skill of clones. I was pretty bad at it. They'd always explode after at least 5 seconds.

One day, while I was practicing with Beetlejuice and Lydia, the front door was thrown open. I jumped a little before turning around to see who it was. Lydia looked infuriated while Beetlejuice's hair was turning a bit red while clenching his fists a bit. There, in the front door, stood Delia, Charles, and some sort of exorcist.
That only meant one thing. The meaning of exorcism. 
Death for the dead  ...
"Seriously? Here we go again then.." I said while sighing.
Hey guys! Because I'm leaving for a while here in like a week,  I decided to do some extra uploads. ^^
Have a nice day!
-Beast 💀