34

(‼️Not edited‼️)

Y'all gone be mad at me but idc 😌

Breasia Kassiah Moore

"Bae I'm tryna get thick on dese hoes" I said posing in the mirror

"Yo ass is stuck in 8th grade so ion know what you gon get thick on" he said wrapping his hands around my waist.

I hate it here I like that he honest but damn hype me up. "New nigga me please" I said taking a picture of me and him the mirror.

"Bae" he said laughing. "What nigga" I said mugging him.

" when we going to get my princess" he said. "We can go get her today but yo ass be at the trap and shit and don't even have time for her" I said playing with the holes in my jeans.

"Ima cut that shit out cuz I wanna be with you and ha" he said lifting my head up with his two fingers.

"You day it but then Youn do it" I said shrugging cuz it's true.

"Promise chu" he said pecking my lips. Ouuuuu that hood nigga accent make a bitch coochie wet.

𝑁𝑜 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒 😗✌🏽

@thaonly.bri

(Use ya imagination whores *blac younsta voice*13,000 others liked this post,

13,000 others liked this post,

@thaonly.bri me and my nigga against you hoes 😌✨

Comments disabled

But my baby said promise chuuuuuu. "Promise pinky promise" I said holding my pinky out.

I take that pinky promise shit seriously. No cap *da baby voice*.

He held his ashy ass pinky out and took mine. "Can we go get my daughter na" he said.

"Ye- hold up Lani callin me" I said pulling out my phone.

"Hey was- bri toosi got shot and ion think he's gon make it c-can you come to the hospital" she said with her voice cracking.

"Oh shit okay" I said grabbing my keys with polo far behind. "What happened with Lani" he asked getting in.

"Toosi got shot and she up there all by herself and panicking and she 6 months pregnant" I said speeding.

I'm going fast,bast,cast, ouuuu bitch Yeen never seen nobody go this fast. See I needa get in the studio with this shit.

Lemme stop ✋🏽😭

"You must think you a damn nascar driver" polo said putting his seat belt on. Made a hood nigga out his seat belt on aint that a bitch.

I ran about two red light took a couple turns. And pulled up to the hospital.

I couldn't find an open spot. So guess what I took the   Wheelchair spot.

Fuck y'all crippled hoes a bad bitch needed a good spot. Ole paralyzed asses needa a special parking spot my ass.

(Sorry god ian mean it foreal I was just playing😅)

I walked in and saw Lani over there breaking down in tears crying. "It's okay babymomma" I said sitting down next to her rubbing her back.

•Lani•

It all happened so fast. We was at the gas station and I was going to grab sum to eat.

I had paid for my stuff and when I walked back out hearing gun shots. and when I walked over to the car I saw blood leaking from his chest.

I didn't know what to do. My 6 months pregnant ass couldn't do nun.

I knew I wouldn't have time to call nobody. So I lifted his skinny ass in the car.

We was struggling to get to the hospital. But we made it.

The doctor said if we ain't make it at the time we did his ass would've been pronounced dead. He in surgery right now.

"Best you Ight" cam said going to hug me. "Y-Yea" I said as my voice cracked.

Ian know what to say. What if I loose him how am I gone raise a child all by myself.

Yea they'll be there but not every step of the way. "I can get you sum to eat from the vending machine if you hungry" he said.

"Yea that'll be nice" I said wiping my dried up tears and cracking a smile. "Ight I'll be back" he said.

"Fix yo face bitch you better smile bitch" Debo said turnin his head from side to side.

"Man debo leave me alone" i said laughing. "See I'm glad I made you smile braceface" he said side hugging me.

"Family of Nau'jour green" the doctor said. "Yes"we all said standing up.

"Well to inform you mr. green unfortunately-..........

____________________________________

Yes I did end this chapter with a mfn cliffhanger. Don't cuss me out I'm trying shit😅

Y'all gon get that update tomorrow jits😗✌🏽

Get this chp to 20+ votes for update

Vote

Share

Comment

Follow me

And vote

Nobody:

Y'all cuz I ended this cho wit a cliffhanger: 😅