{87 Technical assistant

Before we get into the chapter I have an announcement. Some of you might have read it on my profile or at the end of the last chapter but I am hosting an award! We are still in need of participants and judges for every category!

Do you have a story and think it has what it takes to win, or do you have a story and you want to get an honest review. Then this award is for you! It's for everyone with a story it doesn't matter how many views you have whether it's 100 or 1m. Or do you really love reading stories and want to help the authors out by judging their stories then being a judge is the thing for you! It doesn't matter if you don't have experience, everyone can be a judge! During the awards, we will keep you occupied with some fun games and useful writing tips you can use for your future writing so even if you don't win you still leave with a great experience and new knowledge to improve your writing!You can find the award on LokidowJungkookAward profile or in my reading list, Award! I would love to see you all in the Spine breaker awards!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{87 Technical assistant

Your POV

You look up to the large grey building with large glass windows, BigHit. It's been a while since you've been here. The last time was when the head editor called you in to offer you a new job contract and today was going to be your first workday as a Technical assistant. After taking one last deep breath you gather your courage and enter the building. You felt nervous but also really excited at the same time, it was an opportunity that a lot of girls would be extremely jealous of. Tomorrow you and all the staff would be leaving for America to go on tour with BTS!

When you entered the elevator you looked at the buttons on the panel. This time you wouldn't be going to the editor floor, it felt weird after all those months, but it also felt good like a new start. You pressed the button to the technical floor and nervously wobbled from one leg to the other patiently waiting until the elevator reached the floor. When the elevator got to the second floor you felt Yoongi's heartbeat enter your chest, the faint heartbeat got louder with every floor until you got startled by the elevator bell signaling you arrived on your floor. You took a deep breath collecting yourself and ignoring Yoongi's heartbeat in your chest before stepping out of the elevator.

''Hold the door!''

A male holding a dangerously high stack of boxes practically came running down the hallway. Quickly you put your feet in between the door stopping them from closing, the man entered the elevator and put down the boxes panting from his short sprint.

''Thank you,'' He said to you before pressing the elevator button. Confused you stared at the closing doors why was he in such a rush? You shrugged it off and walked down the hallway, looking for the office of the technical director. Suddenly another person with an oddly shaped object completely wrapped in saran warp appeared from an office, it was clear the object was heavy and uncomfortable to carry. The person holding it slowly wobbled down the hallway and when he passed you had to press yourself against the wall to prevent him from bumping into you. You doubt he ever even saw you. After the object passed you pushed yourself off the wall end watched how the mand wobbled with the object towards the elevator. You turned around and continued down the hallway and a few doors further until you found the office of the technical director and knocked but no one answered. You knocked again but, again, there was no answer. Confused you looked at the time on your phone, 8 am you were right on time. You heard some voice in the next room over, maybe they knew where the director was?

''Excuse me?'' you asked after knocking softly on the door. Two women with clipboards in their arms looked up. They were both dressed professionally in tight skirts and a blazer over a neath blouse.